War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Got an insane story to share I cannot really tell a whole lot of people irl because it is hard to prove.

Very close long-time friend of my wife and long-time buddy of mine got into a relationship a couple years ago and married 2 years ago. Both in their early 30s. He moves to her city and in with her and takes up a job where she's in Med School. She's very liberal and the daughter of a wealthy painter, he's rather conservative and virtually all friends were sure it would not work out.

Well, it didn't. She went overseas for a couple weeks for part of her practical education and fell in love there. Came back and dumped him after a couple weeks. So far, so not so good. I was pretty pissed with her over that.

She stayed in a kind of long-distance open relationship with overseas dude. Now comes the crazy part. She apparently kissed someone at a party at her place. Next morning she wakes up to missed calls from overseas dude who's like WTF? He had an iMessage from her stating in weird English 'I did something bad'. She tells him what happened the night before but also says 'I never wrote that message'.

A couple days later she's texting with overseas dude. While they do that, overseas dude gets a text message " Don't believe her, she's playing you".

She called Apple and they discovered two remote access programs, one of which was legacy and one of which was installed after the split. Looks like he had full access to both her mails and her phone and watched her via the computer's web cam. Crazy stuff and pretty psycho also.

Got an insane story to share I cannot really tell a whole lot of people irl because it is hard to prove.

Very close long-time friend of my wife and long-time buddy of mine got into a relationship a couple years ago and married 2 years ago. Both in their early 30s. He moves to her city and in with her and takes up a job where she's in Med School. She's very liberal and the daughter of a wealthy painter, he's rather conservative and virtually all friends were sure it would not work out.

Well, it didn't. She went overseas for a couple weeks for part of her practical education and fell in love there. Came back and dumped him after a couple weeks. So far, so not so good. I was pretty pissed with her over that.

She stayed in a kind of long-distance open relationship with overseas dude. Now comes the crazy part. She apparently kissed someone at a party at her place. Next morning she wakes up to missed calls from overseas dude who's like WTF? He had an iMessage from her stating in weird English 'I did something bad'. She tells him what happened the night before but also says 'I never wrote that message'.

A couple days later she's texting with overseas dude. While they do that, overseas dude gets a text message " Don't believe her, she's playing you".

She called Apple and they discovered two remote access programs, one of which was legacy and one of which was installed after the split. Looks like he had full access to both her mails and her phone and watched her via the computer's web cam. Crazy stuff and pretty psycho also.
holy shit.

thats criminal shit in the united states, and I bet germany too.

holy shit.

thats criminal shit in the united states, and I bet germany too.

I'd guess so. She went to the cops now - less to get him punished and more to make sure it stops.

Funny how this Baby guy looks like he's wearing a diaper.

I guess if you're weird looking, you might as well make a gimmick of it.
Glad to see Arlovski stay conscious though.

Wow... I'd be so pissed.

Got a sunlamp for my room to fight off winter depression. Thing is fuckin bright. lol. like having a little Sun in my room. It can even give me a tan.

23513528_352730881820627_181185941_n.jpg

My best friend and bet man at my wedding thought his wife was cheating (going outside to talk on phone passwording her phone) she was going on "business" trips etc.. anyways he put a keylogger on her PC and her phone and after logging in found all the correspondence between her and the guy including pics details on trips they took etc... When it came time to divorce he had enough evidence that she got nothing and he got custody of their 2 children..

its gets even better.. she claimed in court that he hit her and he was even locked up for 24hrs because of it (ny sucks you can literally call the cops, claim you are a victim and get the other party arrested and even get an order of protection etc based off lies) Luckily he had proof of her telling her lover she was going to do all this shit in court and the judge lost it.. she got 90 days in jail for conspiracy to defraud and making false statements (lied under oath) and false police reports

while she was in jail her "lover" kicked her to the curb.. i think last he heard from her (she doesnt have visitation her parents do) she moved to cali and strips and works part time... karma is a bitch

Got a sunlamp for my room to fight off winter depression. Thing is fuckin bright. lol. like having a little Sun in my room. It can even give me a tan.

23513528_352730881820627_181185941_n.jpg

Let me know how well that works for you. I get that really bad during the weather change here. Makes me seriously consider moving away from here but all my family friends are here. Still is really rough to deal with.

Let me know how well that works for you. I get that really bad during the weather change here. Makes me seriously consider moving away from here but all my family friends are here. Still is really rough to deal with.

Work well for some I know. And I have not heard of adverse effects. I'd give it a try.

Work well for some I know. And I have not heard of adverse effects. I'd give it a try.

From some short reading, just seems like you need to control the amount of time you use it, don't look directly into it, and also understand it doesn't provide vitamin D from using it. Seems like a decent thing to try.

You see how you yearn for the radiance of the cosmos....That is the longing to be assuaged in the magnanimity of the rectitude that is housed inside of you. It clears away the mucus of iniquity. Allow the warm streams to coat your beautiful soft skin Mr Lead. Seek the resonance.... I will be right beside you every step of the way...

giphy.gif

I seriously feel like senri is going to abduct, sexually assault, and behead Lead

Why tho? Cause the trump troll purge? Maybe one of the banned was an alt?
Yeah the banning of right wingers. He didn't want an anti-Drumpf echo chamber. Specifically the bannings of Pwent and klnOmega, because they put out the image of a dumb Trump supporter but were smarter than that. (lecter put out that same image too. I was convinced he was barely literate because I only ever recognized him from retarded click bait titles, then it turned out he was one of the smartest people in the WR)

I'm sure he'd agree with me that guys like RhinoRush and Wiolent were toxic and partisan and not to be missed.

He also said he's not completely gone, he'll read messages, just won't post

Yeah the banning of right wingers. He didn't want an anti-Drumpf echo chamber. Specifically the bannings of Pwent and klnOmega, because they put out the image of a dumb Trump supporter but were smarter than that. (lecter put out that same image too. I was convinced he was barely literate because I only ever recognized him from retarded click bait titles, then it turned out he was one of the smartest people in the WR)

I'm sure he'd agree with me that guys like RhinoRush and Wiolent were toxic and partisan and not to be missed.

He also said he's not completely gone, he'll read messages, just won't post
I didn't really see it as a ban of right wingers. It was more of a ban of Trump trolls who consistently broke the rules. There are still plenty of right wingers here just not the pro-Trump types. Also many anti-Trump guys got banned in the past and walk around with yellows too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back