So who u guys picking for the Aldo/Max upcoming rematch

I hope Aldo wins. Ever since he got ridiculed and son'ed outside of and in the octagon by Conor I simply can't help but feeling sorry for the dude.

Aldo has this. He won the first two rounds against Max and he will probably fight more conservative this time.

I hope Max wins again, even though Aldo is a beast. Max represents what it means to be a champion the best right.

Fights all the time, fights contenders and puts on exciting fights. Future 145lb goat.

Max represents what it means to be a champion the best right.

Fights all the time, fights contenders and puts on exciting fights. Future 145lb goat.

Hold your horses, that's exactly what Bisping did before winning the belt :-D

Aldo won't stand in front of him as much as the shorter guy and rather stays mobile like in the Frankie rematch. This'll make the fight last longer, Max following him while Aldo tries to counter.

Aldo probably tries to mix in some takedowns to try to test Max's grappling more, but he won't go crazy since he needs cardio to stay mobile and avoid the mid-range stationary striking, which was his downfall.

But when rounds near the end Max chases after him even if he has to take shots to land his own. Aldo will be in trouble there and it could lead to a stoppage or the beginning of it. I think it'll end like that or it goes to a decision.

max. still an aldo fan win lose or draw.

Aldo is my favorite fighter...i like that he stepped in short notice..hoping that shows he's hungry. It's frustrating seeing him seemingly just use boxing recently though, would love to see him mix it up.. And he needs to to win this i believe too.

I want Aldo to win but history says the former champ loses in this type of situation even worse than the first time.

Please though FFS mix in grappling and leg kicks Aldo.

Love Aldo to come back and show his brilliance of old..
However ..and I hate to say it..I think he's done and Max will win again..
Will be overjoyed to be proven wrong though

Back