Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always amazed how bad these people are at aiming. You are firing hundreds on someone and nothing touches them. That carol gun fight as ridiculous and the Rick one was even worse.

I am always amazed how bad these people are at aiming. You are firing hundreds on someone and nothing touches them. That carol gun fight as ridiculous and the Rick one was even worse.

Except when fighting zombies.. then they pop off head shots like it's nobodies business

Why is everyone sacrificing their lives for Ezekiel? Is he the Three Eyed Raven or something? Shiva was just doing a Summer impersonation?

summer.gif

Jerry is obviously Hodor.

It was a "corrosive" substance, not radioactive.

I feel dumb now because I'm OSHA 30 certified. So is this saying drinking water will now be an issue? I'm just trying to figure out the bigger picture.

I feel dumb now because I'm OSHA 30 certified. So is this saying drinking water will now be an issue? I'm just trying to figure out the bigger picture.

I don't think the acid or whatever that stuff was in the barrels will have any impact later in the show. I'd guess that was only included to show some "new" type of walker and because they were in an industrial setting.

I don't think the acid or whatever that stuff was in the barrels will have any impact later in the show. I'd guess that was only included to show some "new" type of walker and because they were in an industrial setting.

Oh like the drain walker. That's disappointing.

When i saw the barrel area, i too thought it would be a setup.

Then i remembered in..what season 3? No 4. The beginning in the prison when they took in the governors people, they got sick and turned into zombies with the fucked up eyes. Not a.....'whisper' of it since.

Man, I am so fucking tired of the motivational speeches in general.. but his are by far the worst.

Maybe he missed his calling doing Ted Talks or some shit.

Oh my lol Ted Talk king.m

King Cringe hahahah.

And that Carol fake surender is so contrive.

Last time i properly watched this show they were sending pigs that had eaten zombies to Negan.. did anything ever come of that?

Can't be bothered with this show anymore. It's officially deep into the "zombie years".

seriestwo.jpg

Last time i properly watched this show they were sending pigs that had eaten zombies to Negan.. did anything ever come of that?

No it doesn't effect you I don' think it's just fucking disgusting.

Am I the only one that's glad they got rid of the CGI tiger? I never liked that thing to begin with. Yeah, yeah, I know it was in the comic, but I don't read comics so I don't really give a shit. That said, from what I understand, in the comic the tiger takes out a TON of walkers and dies an epic death. Meanwhile, on the TV show Shiva only took out one walker and then went out like a bitch, so fuck that.

Last edited:
What I wanna know is how did Carol going from this ruthless loner and killer to smiling all the time around some weirdo with a fake accent

They made her a badass then promptly neutered her

Wow. For real?

Yep. The premiere was their lowest-viewed in 5 years (11.44 million), and the next two weeks they dropped to the mid-8's (8.52 last week). They have not been that low since season 2. It's a definite response to the drop in quality.

Yep. The premiere was their lowest-viewed in 5 years (11.44 million), and the next two weeks they dropped to the mid-8's (8.52 last week). They have not been that low since season 2. It's a definite response to the drop in quality.

InB4, "people are just cutting the cord/nothing to do with show being shit" excuse, by supporters.

I knew the premiere was lower than usual, but damn, that's a staggering drop in viewership, in such a short amount of time.

InB4, "people are just cutting the cord/nothing to do with show being shit" excuse, by supporters.

I knew the premiere was lower than usual, but damn, that's a staggering drop in viewership, in such a short amount of time.

Yeah, losing 3 million in a week is the kinda thing that makes executives sit up & take a look. They are still the juggernaut flagship show of the network, but everyone around the boardroom table has to realize the clock is ticking on this scat bomb. The golden goose is starting to pop out silver.

last nights episode was the first episode since the fn first episode that I decided to sit out. Just can't anymore. My mind was conditioned to sit down and watch, and I had to think about why for the very first time. Ultimately, decided to watch Mindhunters on Netflix instead, and made the right decision. I'll catch the mid season finanle and season finanle if anything. Sad because Negan's arch was the arch I'd look forward too the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back