Should I cheat or ask for permission?

First world problems: the guy

I'm usually one that usually takes the guy's side in these situations because I have multiple experiences of women being scheming vindictive bitches.

But his wife being pregnant is a game changer in these situation. Her brain chemistry is different, and pleasing her man isn't her main priority.

I'm usually one that usually takes the guy's side in these situations because I have multiple experiences of women being scheming vindictive bitches.

But his wife being pregnant is a game changer in these situation. Her brain chemistry is different, and pleasing her man isn't her main priority.

Same here pretty much. Bitches be crazy, but when you commit to having a family everything can't be about you anymore.

What's really baffling is how many people have stories like this, where the relationship is shitty but they keep having more kids. Like goddamn, use your brain a little bit here.

Love my wife to death, but our intimacy needs are just miles apart.

Last Tuesday, I passed up an opportunity from another girl, who was offering to give me exactly what I wanted. The offer is still on the table.

What's less likely to lead to the destruction of my marriage? Cheating on her behind her back, or asking her for permission to have some fun on the side?

LOL DONT ASK JUST DO IT AND BE SMART ABOUT IT!!

WRAP THAT SHIT

Yes, the plan is for her to tie me to her bed and torture me, among other fucked up shit. She's somehow more fucked in the head than I am.
I don’t think of that as cheating. But if you already brought this up to your wife and she didn’t like it, then yeah.

I’m a domme so I do fucked up shit with dudes all the time. Some are married and do it secretly. I don’t think it’s a big deal honestly. But that’s just me.

I don’t think of that as cheating. But if you already brought this up to your wife and she didn’t like it, then yeah.

I’m a domme so I do fucked up shit with dudes all the time. Some are married and do it secretly. I don’t think it’s a big deal honestly. But that’s just me.
The girl has indicated she doesn't really care whether I tell my wife or not, because frankly, I'm her dream guy. But, I just can't do it behind my wife's back.

Either get your wife to do the shit you like, or tell her to get lost and stretch out this new hoe.

It's not rocket science.

I’ll repeat whats been said a dozen times, you NEED therapy. As a married couple and as an individual. But your individual urges may subside if your marriage is fixed. And make no mistake, its broken right now. The fact she wants no intimacy should be a big red flag.

I’ll repeat whats been said a dozen times, you NEED therapy. As a married couple and as an individual. But your individual urges may subside if your marriage is fixed. And make no mistake, its broken right now. The fact she wants no intimacy should be a big red flag.
She hasn't wanted intimacy in years. She's extremely weird in the sense that she hates all forms of foreplay, and just wants to get on with sex, and then be left alone.

I am open to therapy, but I don't see how therapy is going to help me get around the fact that I want to be tied to a bed and beaten.

Tell your wife you almost cheated, I'm sure she will be willing to tie you to a bed and beat you then

She hasn't wanted intimacy in years. She's extremely weird in the sense that she hates all forms of foreplay, and just wants to get on with sex, and then be left alone.
Then I’m going to double down on therapy. Thats just not normal. At least not at your age.

Then I’m going to double down on therapy. Thats just not normal. At least not at your age.
I'm sure she'll appreciate me framing this as being something wrong with her. But seriously, she just doesn't want anything to do with me. I literally just get pity sex a couple of times per month.

I'm sure she'll appreciate me framing this as being something wrong with her. But seriously, she just doesn't want anything to do with me. I literally just get pity sex a couple of times per month.
She surely knows its not normal, I’m sure she has married friends. But I also wouldn’t blame it on her.

But it can’t be ignored.

She surely knows its not normal, I’m sure she has married friends. But I also wouldn’t blame it on her.
Even if we were actually being intimate on a regular basis, I'd still want to be tied to a bed though. Although, during the early part of our relationship it was a lot easier to ignore, as I felt my intimacy needs were being met.

you want to be dominated and not the other way around?

I think you've already made your mind up. I want to say don't but that's useless because you will, it's too easy not to and it'd make me a hypocrite.

It will end in tears though.

Love my wife to death, but our intimacy needs are just miles apart.

Last Tuesday, I passed up an opportunity from another girl, who was offering to give me exactly what I wanted. The offer is still on the table.

What's less likely to lead to the destruction of my marriage? Cheating on her behind her back, or asking her for permission to have some fun on the side?

Why not try couples counseling instead of being a piece of shit and cheating on the women you swore yourself to through the best and worst of times?

Seriously this shit isn't hard. Talk to your wife about her sexual behavior and tell her how you feel. Go to counseling together and work on your relationship.

I have to imagine that if you spent that energy into getting your wife into the mood instead of hitting on another piece of ass, you might get results.

Really I find cheaters to be straight up scum. If you go through the process correctly with your wife, either things will change or you'll be in a position to bring up an honest and fair open relationship. But every open relationship I've seen only works out for the women. Inevitably she'll start dating other men and get more sex then you, and you'll get mad. Or she'll get mad and want to leave.

Don't be a piece of shit and cheat. Maybe you need a hard look at yourself to see why she isn't attracted to you anymore?

Back