2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

Why would you assume i'm, eh, "implying you mentioned white genocide"? You're reading way too much into a joke between me and someone else. Don't be so defensive, dude.

Well, he's got to defend the white race.

We're being overrun by mass immigration!

Conservative white males seem to be the most scared humans on earth.
I think you need a safe space.

Don't go outside guys. I heard there's people of color out there...?1??1??1?

The title of 'the most scared humans on earth' goes to east Asians & Muslims, as they really hate anyone who isn't like them.

God damn I owned you all so badly, you just gave up. I was expecting to find some replies, but nothing... you resorted to the Joanna tap... LOL

goldennirvana victorious via submission (strikes)

God damn I owned you all so badly, you just gave up. I was expecting to find some replies, but nothing... you resorted to the Joanna tap... LOL

goldennirvana victorious via submission (strikes)

He says from his mother's basement, 4 days after being chased out of the thread.

The title of 'the most scared humans on earth' goes to east Asians & Muslims, as they really hate anyone who isn't like them.

You're right, you're not that different. Both insular and blinkered.

You're right, you're not that different. Both insular and blinkered.

East Asians have the sense to reject third world mass immigration, so their xenophobia does have its benefits.

Europe, however...

Immigration.jpg

antisemitismsarcelles620.jpg

2195850161.jpg

Dat diversity... dat strength...

East Asians have the sense to reject third world mass immigration, so their xenophobia does have its benefits.

Europe, however...

Immigration.jpg

antisemitismsarcelles620.jpg

2195850161.jpg

Dat diversity... dat strength...

It's okay to be afraid.

I think you need a safe space.

Don't go outside guys. I heard there's people of color out there...?1??1??1?

Oh they are. Afraid of gays, muslims, atheists, trans, women, liberals. Everyone scares them but it's really that they just need someone to hate. It's in their nature to hate people who do not look like them

Go outside. Do some travelling. Maybe read the books of the people you are quoting memes of.

What makes you think I never travel or read? Oh, nothing. Just more hollow leftist rhetoric, as usual. /yawn

Oh they are. Afraid of gays, muslims, atheists, trans, women, liberals. Everyone scares them but it's really that they just need someone to hate. It's in their nature to hate people who do not look like them

Why did you include Muslims on that list when they hate everyone you just named (even their fellow Muslims)? I don't even have to expose the stupidity of leftists, you people do it just fine on your own. LOL

What makes you think I never travel or read? Oh, nothing. Just more hollow leftist rhetoric, as usual. /yawn

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

If you can be described in 3 words, bigoted, prejudiced and narrow minded would be a good start.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

If you can be described in 3 words, bigoted, prejudiced and narrow minded would be a good start.

Who have I been prejudice & bigoted towards? And what have I said that's narrow minded?

Back