2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Palis has accomplished one thing with his Presidency.

A strong warning to all War Room posters not to vote for interlopers like @Clippy and @pcptornado

They're basically forum gypsies with no honor or focus.

Vote for me. A true War Room poster who will be here with you everyday.

A true War Room poster that isn't cultivating favor in the shadows like @luckyshot.

I am intelligent, eloquent, accomplished and able to run on my own merits.
Anyone can just say empty things about themselves.

Adding more to the voter registration:
@sickc0d3r
@silicavaginitis
@Sir GymTanLaundry
@silus_2000
@Slick_36
@slivercord
@SMEAC
@sodapopinski
@Son of Jamin
@SongXIII
@spamking
@spin_

You can also decide to run for the office. Annoucnement must be made by Friday 9pm EST.

How do I run for such a high and sacred office as PotWR?
Candidates must make their announcement speeches before Round 1 ends to be considered for Round 2. Please make a speech to the citizens of the War Room about why you are running with something along the lines "I announce my candidancy for the President of the War Room" and tag me in the post. Please keep in mind the length of your post is one of the criteria's to determine what candidates make it to Round 2 if there are more than 20 candidates so put some time into the speech. First recognized speech will be used for the tiebreaker criteria so don't mess up on your first announcement.

96w9cg.png
Quadruplets....hawt

Over 200 poster are now registered

It's alright, I can live with your betrayal, but can you live with my benevolence after my eventual victory?

Yes Mr Poster, i want to taste your axioms. Let is migrate with peace...

You mother fucker. I said to run. Never said not to run. You get it right!

Ah you are beginning to throb, the process can be painful at first, but it won't last. The oscillations is part of the sequence as the flesh begins to molt.

Cause you didnt have to be involved in the drama. I wish I could've checked out those 2-3 weeks
Gotcha, how many distapeared

One of the those things that sound funny when you say it....not so much when you just try and spell it like that

Gotcha, how many distapeared

One of the those things that sound funny when you say it....not so much when you just try and spell it like that
thestruggle
kinOmega
WiolentOne
Pwent

Damn, race definitely is picking up.

@Greoric aded to the registry list. Both of them are eligible to run if they want to.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135350613/
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135351913/

@Clippy , please clarify what this means. Did you drop out before Round 2 or is this some weird insurance policy with another candidate.

Useful tip guys. Check the OP that I've been updating with the voter registration list this whole time. Cake was added days ago. He is free to run as well if he chooses.

You mother fucker. I said to run. Never said not to run. You get it right!

Okay, you are eligible to run. Announcements only go to Friday though.

Nah, he just logs on infrequently. Surprised he hasn't lately as he knows this is probably happening.

I'm IN IT TO WIN IT

i'LL NEVER QUIT

i'LL NEVER BACK DOWN

i'LL NEVER LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY USE MY KEYBOARD

Anyone can just say empty things about themselves.

This is the consequence of not having enough absorption. The arbiters need to penetrate in order to fill the void with The nuances of The Nexus. It will make them gorged with the essentials the collective crave. The cortex must be supple and pliable with the swollen dendrites. The neurotransmitters must eject in unison as the qualitative poetry is secreted upon the ravenous mastication of man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back