So who u guys picking for the Aldo/Max upcoming rematch

If Aldo doesnt accept a short notice fight at an higher weight class with connor, he s a bad champion...when he steps in on shorter notice to regain his belt with max he does not represent a true champion? No love for the guy...

I never said Aldo doesn't represent being a champion well. He pulls out a lot more than Max. I like them both but I prefer Max as the champ right now.

Still got Holloway, by TKO in later rounds

Max will smack him around the cage again.

max

the chin doesnt recover

aldo. Perhaps this time, aldo will utilize his kicks. Max wouldn't be able to do shit if Aldo uses his kicks. Aldo was the superior fighter during their last fight, but faded as the rounds went on...

Aldo seems like he’s passed his prime and Max seems like he’s right on top of his game.

Doubt Aldo can win this, unless he turns to his old moves like seeet leg kicks and double flying knees

Max via superior fight IQ. Aldo is a beast, might even win, it's mma and anything can happen at any second. Sure Aldo might land hard and win but the odds say Max via out pacing, punching, kicking, etc etc.

aldo. Perhaps this time, aldo will utilize his kicks. Max wouldn't be able to do shit if Aldo uses his kicks. Aldo was the superior fighter during their last fight, but faded as the rounds went on...
Got to move on, I loved Jose, his style everything, but he's done imo. Well, you have yours!

I don’t see Aldo winning unless he can throw some kicks around or do some insane combos. Max has hell of a chin and he isn’t going down easy.

Max via superior fight IQ. Aldo is a beast, might even win, it's mma and anything can happen at any second. Sure Aldo might land hard and win but the odds say Max via out pacing, punching, kicking, etc etc.
Agreed. If the same Aldo comes out again, he might have some success early based on technique and timing alone but unless he does something about the fight IQ, I just see Max outlasting and outsmarting him and gaining the momentum to finish or at least pull off convincing three rounds for the judges. But hey, anything CAN happen and that's what makes it so damn fun to watch.

Rooting for Aldo, but I think Max takes it. He's on a roll and who knows where Aldo's head is at.

Aldo had a leg injury at 212. He uses his kicks and more varied attack, gonna be a close one this time. Max is very vulnerable to leg kicks, and he’s fairly heavy on his front leg to throw. Aldo damages that leg, could get interesting.

i bet it goes frame by frame as the last one. fan of both, way too soon, way too risky. if he loses, Jose finishes his contract on the facebook prelims

smoeone embed this. HILARIOUS

calgary bitches

It's extremely rare that a significantly younger man (and 6 years is significant in MMA) will beat an older opponent in a fight and then come back and lose in the rematch.

Fighting and training experience helps you to improve when you are younger, and then starts to wear you down as you get older.

Things happen in a fight, and the best man doesn't always win, sure. But you're literally talking about a situation where a what is quit likely a better version of the younger guy is facing off against what is quit likely a worse version of an older guy he has already beaten.

Back