Name some underrated tv shows. Name some overrated tv shows.

Overrated: Stranger Things
Underrated: Hell on Wheels

Under:
Halt and Catch Fire
The Fall
Peaky Blinders

Over:
Big Bang Theory (horrible)
Most shows on network TV actually
Yup H&CF is very underated

I think that anyone who says Game of Thrones is overrated hasn't actually watched it. It's one thing to not like It, but to say it's overrated you must be legally retarded

Underrated -- The Last Kingdom, Banshee,

Overrated -- Stranger Things, Walking Dead,

Underrated: Fargo, it has great reviews but hardly anyone watches it.

Overrated: Hannibal and The Deuce.

Can't think of any underrated at the moment. Maybe Supernatural, the first five seasons. I stopped watching around season 8.

Overrated, The Walking Dead. This is the season I will finally stop watching. Fucking sucks.

Supernatural really is underrated, I think largely because it's a show on the CW network.
Season 1-5 was excellent.
It turned to shit for a while after, but the recent seasons have been good again.

Supernatural really is underrated, I think largely because it's a show on the CW network
Season 1-5 was excellent.
It turned to shit for a while after, but the recent seasons have been good again.

I always thought this was a teeny bobber show. I seen it on Netflix with 2 pretty boys on the cover and just assumed since it was a CW show it was about two dudes chasing ghosts shirtless and oiled up. It's worth watching?

I always thought this was a teeny bobber show. I seen it on Netflix with 2 pretty boys on the cover and just assumed since it was a CW show it was about two dudes chasing ghosts shirtless and oiled up. It's worth watching?
I thought the same before I watched it.
But it's definitely not the case. It's almost weird that the show is even on CW.
It can be pretty gory. It's about killing monsters, heaven and hell, and there isn't any romance or chick drama in the show. It's 2 brothers killing monsters.
Season 1-5 is great..honestly probably one of my favorite shows. (Season 1 takes time to build up though so you have to stick with it so you can see where the story is actually heading towards)
It tanks big time after that though because the original creator/writer left the show. He had only designed it to be 5 seasons. It gets better later on around Season 8 or so though.

I honestly dont think Walking Dead is that overrated. Its super popular, but I dont see people praising it so much. Even people I know that never miss an episode acknowledge that a lot of it is garbage.

underrated - rectify
overrated - friends

Underrated: Peep Show

You don't get the rest of this post until you stop what you're doing right now and go f*cking watch Peep Show

Underrated:
Titus
-A funny as hell sitcom.

Overrated:
Friends
-A painfully unfunny sitcom.

underrated: Rectify

ySstW9q.png

Underrated - True Blood, Terriers

Overrated - Firefly

overated: breaking bad
its boring as shit.