Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I’d look at this and shake my head; but I kind of appreciate the fact that this is exactly how most of those banned folks posted before the banning. For the tears.

It’s still 1st and 10.
Soviet_soldiers_near_Derzhprom_451x300.png

How the fuck did rip and pwent and struggle get banned?

I'm sad to see them go.

How the fuck did rip and pwent and struggle get banned?

I'm sad to see them go.
ripskater asked for an account deletion.

pwent and struggle were outed as deliberately trolling and hassling people after someone leaked pms to the mods. they got banned after they refused to stop when asked.

Dude those guys need to be brought back

Pwent is the only worthless one.

The otheres were perfect because their views encouraged posters to make more and more robust arguments/talk better shit.

Please guys, we need to nurture as much right wing salt as we can. It's why I come here.

ripskater asked for an account deletion.

pwent and struggle were outed as deliberately trolling and hassling people after someone leaked pms to the mods. they got banned after they refused to stop when asked.

Rip asked for deletion? Fuck man, that mfer really did need to get right with God then.

Bless you Rip if you are out there.

Leaked PMs....lmao.

The otheres were perfect because their views encouraged posters to make more and more robust arguments/talk better shit.

Please guys, we need to nurture as much right wing salt as we can. It's why I come here.

They'll be back. They have distinct posting styles each one of them. Could do a FBI profile on all of those weirdos.

I think we were just unlucky that they all melted down in quick succession. You could feel it was coming. I'm also sure they privately organized to go out together too. Alt-righters hang in groups for safe spaces.

Surprisingly the left on here has handled Trumps win better than the right if you go by bans.

From where I’m sitting those guys (or more so the gimmick they perpetuated) kept good discussion from happening. Me and @Overpressure (or @Madmick to toss out another name) for example shouldnt agree as often as I find myself agreeing with them on here. And it’s because the topics have veered to the extreme.

From where I’m sitting those guys (or more so the gimmick the perpetuated) kept good discussion from happening. Me and @Overpressure (or @Madmick to toss out another name) for example shouldnt agree as often as I find myself agreeing with them on here. And it’s because the topics have veered to the extreme.

I haven't been able to bash Bernie Sanders for at least a year because of those guys.

From where I’m sitting those guys (or more so the gimmick they perpetuated) kept good discussion from happening. Me and @Overpressure (or @Madmick to toss out another name) for example shouldnt agree as often as I find myself agreeing with them on here. And it’s because the topics have veered to the extreme.

They were whipping boys at times. I don't know, there's really no such thing as god discussing here.

i just come to eat popcorn

Rest In Peace ye most faithful Warriors, you are missed greatly:

EvilWasLittle
Pwent
Rip
TheStruggle
Blackened

They were whipping boys at times. I don't know, there's really no such thing as god discussing here.

i just come to eat popcorn

I’d agree with that, that they’re easy marks. But also not, because of their trollish nature. So I still don’t see the value, unless you’re a hardcore liberal that likes seeing “them” put in their place.

Most pro-Trump posters have been banned or have left the forum.

Because they were
  • Blatant trolls
  • shit posters
  • Conspired to disrupt the forum
  • were neo Nazis who blamed victims of vehicular attacks.

EvilWasLittle
Pwent
Rip
TheStruggle
Blackened
I like to think that my Ford dogs are what triggered those idiots initially. In fact, I'm very confident that I rustled them into incoherence.

#FORDDOGSBLESS

EvilWasLittle
Pwent
Rip
TheStruggle
Blackened

I'll give Blackened this. He straight up admits he's scared of blacks and browns.

Compared to @shadow_priest_x who claims he only supports white nationalism because he's worried that without it blond hair will cease to exist and that makes him sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back