Asst. District Attorney threatens Uber driver with false crimes, hits him...

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Dallas assistant D.A. Jody Warner berates, hits, threatens Uber driver with kidnapping charge , tells him she is "knows people" and use her official position to intimidate him.

---
According to the Uber driver, the fare said the below comments.

"He says Warner threatened him that he was 'never going to work again and told him she 'knows people.’ "

'"Who are they going to believe? I'm a district attorney,"' the ride-sharing driver quoted Warner as warning him."

‘Oh, my God, you're going to regret this so much,' Warner says in the audio recording obtained by the Morning News.

She later calls the driver 'a f***ing idiot,' 'a legitimate retard' and 'stupid.'

‘I want to go home so badly but you’re so stupid I want the cops to come so that they can f*** you up, that’s what I want,’ Warner tells Platt.

Ignoring Platt's repeated demands that she exit his car, Warner is heard in the audio telling him: 'I'm an assistant district attorney so shut the f*** up.'

---

The Uber drive recorded some of the conversation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078829/Uber-driver-claims-prosecutor-berated-hit-him.html

Dallas assistant D.A. Jody Warner berates, hits, threatens Uber driver with kidnapping charge , tells him she is "knows people" and use her official position to intimidate him.

---
According to the Uber driver, the fare said the below comments.

"He says Warner threatened him that he was 'never going to work again and told him she 'knows people.’ "

'"Who are they going to believe? I'm a district attorney,"' the ride-sharing driver quoted Warner as warning him."

‘Oh, my God, you're going to regret this so much,' Warner says in the audio recording obtained by the Morning News.

She later calls the driver 'a f***ing idiot,' 'a legitimate retard' and 'stupid.'

‘I want to go home so badly but you’re so stupid I want the cops to come so that they can f*** you up, that’s what I want,’ Warner tells Platt.

Ignoring Platt's repeated demands that she exit his car, Warner is heard in the audio telling him: 'I'm an assistant district attorney so shut the f*** up.'

---

The Uber drive recorded some of the conversation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078829/Uber-driver-claims-prosecutor-berated-hit-him.html
yeah shes got rekt

edited: future to past tense

Pete Schulte, a former Dallas County prosecutor, came to his colleague’s defense on Twitter, urging people to reserve judgement.

‘There's two sides to every event,’ Schulte tweeted. ‘Jody is an honorable prosecutor and the Dallas Co DA's office is lucky to have her.’

I understand sticking up for your friend, but using a statement like this when the whole thing is recorded just makes you look like a pretty stupid.

Fine, I'll post it
SiU3D6i.png

would

She needs to be drug through the mud for having a mentality and attitude like that.

And by 'drug through the mud' I mean the whole 9 yards of what she's used to dishing out from her "superior societal position'.

So 3 months in jail, no ability to find a job (unless its involves a shit ton of physical labor alogside male felons), fines, court ordered therapy (individual and group) supervised probation along with drug tests where her P.O. watches her pee in the cup.

Last edited:
32 is young for an Asst. DA, yeah?

anigif_enhanced-28882-1436906469-3.gif

Fine, I'll post it
SiU3D6i.png

would

With an attitude like hers, fuck her. She ain't worth my dick.

She has a affluenza personality. Obviously comes from money, and her looks have become a detriment to her growth. It's only reinforced her shitty attitude and ability to grow as a human. Most likely due to men kissing her ass.

She's the type that NEEDS to be cheated on.

I understand sticking up for your friend, but using a statement like this when the whole thing is recorded just makes you look like a pretty stupid.

Dude is blinded by the pussy.

If she were a dude. Homeboy on twitter wouldn't have shit to say.

He's white knighting this bitch.

This is one of those few times I agree with firing someone over personal time conduct.

This is one of those few times I agree with firing someone over personal time conduct.

If they’re invoking their public profession to resolve a private problem, I see no problem with it. She opened the can.

Some people just have no business wielding any power.

Most.

love dead-eyed ladder-climbing whores

he just wants to get in her pants

He still gonna hit it tho

I’m sure the Uber driver deserved it .... she just was out of clever insults .... nothing to see here

For the lawyers here @panamaican @Zankou

To be an Asst. D.A. , does one need to be academically sharp and do most Asst D.As come from top ranking schools? I suppose it all depends on the size of the county or city? To compare extremes, an Asst D.A. in the Manhattan D.A's office is a far cry from being the Asst. D.A. in some rural MidWest small town ?

32 is young for an Asst. DA, yeah?

anigif_enhanced-28882-1436906469-3.gif

Pretty sure it’s the title of their prosecutors, and they go by ADA as their title.

In some places they are DDA or deputy district attorney. The Dallas second in command is first DA or something, and the second in command in a place with DDA is called the ADA.

Shit gets confusing but I’m fairly certain she’s just a regular prosecutor.

Back