• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they hype up smackdown

Lol

The team sucks ass

Orton
Cena

And that's it

Should have left
AJ
Rusev

On there

Still
Smackdown gets the win
Pretty much guaranteed

tumblr_inline_oze1u80CdE1rd0c4b_540.gif

You're not OK with Kane in the main event but you're OK with HHH taking away Jason Jordan's shot and aren't #TeamJordan? Smh

there is more charisma in the grip of mr. h's shovel than in jayson gordons whole body

The men's 5 vs 5 has 2 attitude era legends, 2 PG era future HOF'ers, 2 TNA legends, and 2 NJPW legends.

HHH once again just walks into a storyline and it makes zero sense and it won't go on after his match.

Would of been cool to see him come back and carry on his KO storyline...
“I gave you everything on a silver platter Kevin. And what did you do? You had to have a past his prime wannabe rock star keep it for you THEN a washed up football player who hasn’t been relevant since 1998 stole your Wrestlemania main event! Now your getting beat up by 40 something executives and playing grabass with the best friend you’ve stabbed in the back more times than I have on top of getting sent home from big money tours! You failed Kevin and even though you don’t deserve to be in the ring with me, I’m gonna put you out of your misery.”

lol how long is kane vs strowman going to be

what is the storyline here?

who does strowman have at SS?
strowman is on the 5 vs 5 team he was the first one kurt pick at tlc ppv kane attacked strowman so he wants pay back i guess

I'm not gonna be mad at a Joe / Balor program after SS

Is event over?

Another 20 mins left

Alexa bliss is

{<tongue}

I like her

Nvm

Braun vs kane

Next

I think will end up crazy
Brawl

Status