TJ is one of the greatest fighters we've ever seen.

Time will tell..... he's surely a talented as hell mmartist and throw in the idea that Dom Cruz should've never been awarded decision over Dillashaw-----who knows what we'd be saying about the kid right now.
How do you win a fight when you got outstruck and outgrappled

TJ is great... But Cody is even better. :)

Also, anyone who says Cody needs to leave Team Alpha Male just on account of him losing one fight is a retard. They were the ones who helped mold him into the fighter he is today. They were instrumental in helping him handle Dominick Cruz the way he did, and no one has ever been able to beat Cruz at his own game like Cody did... Not even TJ Dillashaw.

TJ is great... But Cody is even better. :)

Also, anyone who says Cody needs to leave Team Alpha Male just on account of him losing one fight is a retard. They were the ones who helped mold him into the fighter he is today. They were instrumental in helping him handle Dominick Cruz the way he did, and no one has ever been able to beat Cruz at his own game like Cody did... Not even TJ Dillashaw.
Agree.. If only they can fight

Which intern at TAM are you? The guy that sells peanut butter packets bulk to Duane?

Oh and

5UpC9W2.gif

VainHatefulCanadagoose.gif

WanThoroughKatydid.gif

CruzBeatsDillashaw.jpg

he reminds me of GSP in a way when it comes to their training. both were/are always evolving and adding new shit to their game and both come into big fights level headed with a gameplan. that'll take you far instead of letting your emotions possibly cost you fights

Of course TJ is an excellent fighter. But this love-in about how he's going to be a BW goat from here on in is ridiculous as there are at least 3 other guys he loses to if he has a poor night.

Same thing happened when Necktats won title, he was going to be so great...

Before that when Dom was champ many were slating him as top P4P, couldn't ever see him losing the belt etc

Shertard gonna' shertard. A whole lot of short memories and "what have you done for me lately" when it comes to this sport.

Agree or disagree? It's crazy to think how good he is, technical and refined in almost every way. World class striking, movement, defense and grappling. His IQ is amazing, evident by his adjustment in the Cody fight. He has two close split decisions losses, both of which could have easily gone his way. Dude could have been on his 6th title defense if they gave him the nod. Only blemish is the loss to Dodson but other than that, ever since training with Ludwig, TJ has been one of the greatest fighters in the world. In terms of skill, he is up there for sure, slowly getting there with accomplishments and resume. I might get flamed for this but imo, he is the top p4p fighter today.

Agree with basically your whole post, dude is a beast. That first Barao win was so impressive
Only thing i hate is how much credit Ludwig gets for coming in after TJ was already a really really good fighter. Gotta give some credit to the TAM guys for taking him early in his career and turning him in to a fighter

I was really worried about how he'd look with the current gym change, and I admit I wasn't optimistic, but he's as legit now as he ever was. Losing to Dodson and Cruz doesn't put a blemish on his record IMO

Which intern at TAM are you? The guy that sells peanut butter packets bulk to Duane?

Oh and

5UpC9W2.gif

WanThoroughKatydid.gif

CruzBeatsDillashaw.jpg
How moronic do you have to be to bring up a fight from 2011 as if it's still relevant? Do you still post the Serra gif when anyone claims GSP is the best fighter?

Oh and

5UpC9W2.gif

WanThoroughKatydid.gif

CruzBeatsDillashaw.jpg
Duane doesn't work at TAM anymore, retard.
Yup, because TJ never had any moments in the Dom fight and lol at posting a gif from a fight years go.

jon dodson just lost to some1 that isnt even top 10 ranked at 135 lmao......and he was DJs toughest fight at 25 aside from benny

TJ starches dodson if they fight again and hes gonna starch DJ

TJ is amazing, which is why the UFC should move heaven and earth to get that MM fight made. He could be a huge star for them if he doesn't get bogged down with mundane title defences right now.

Like, seriously, there are people suggesting he fight Rivera :confused: Who honestly would give one single shit if TJ beats Rivera? o_O

I hate this place. No threads like this before 217. TJ's been great for years.

Well some of us have been praising him for awhile. I actually felt he looked abit hesitant and off his game against Cody but started looking better as the fight went on, obviously.

I think we saw more of his full potential against Barao, Lineker and even Cruz. When the guy is fighting at his best he is quite amazing, ridiculously talented and tough.

There's a reason why he wants MM. Wants to someday be that undisputed GOAT.

Go get it TJ

Yeah, TJ Grant was awesome but I heard he got lost in a coal mine.

Back