War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's where all the crazy right wingers went? I was surprised kln & RhinoRush lasted so long, they were dog whistling racism left & right.

Here's my goodbye. You won't be missed. I'm sure you'll be back and a couple of you probably already are.

You all melted down worse than a sjw.

Soviet_soldiers_near_Derzhprom_451x300.png
RhinoRush who isn't there was the only legit useful idiot (or less likely, shill) for Russia

Thanks for the thorough response!
I'll miss a couple of them, but some of those guys really stank up any thread they wound up in.

One of them is already back as Craigslist

KONE got banned a few months back. About a month later, sodapopinski ate a temp ban after daring the mods to ban him over a dispute about stuff he was posting in a thread. Hes back, but plans on asking for his account to be deleted. About two weeks ago, Pwent, Klnomega, Wiolentone, thestruggle, and Rhinorush (I think) got banned when someone in a private chat with them sent screencaps to the mods showing that they were going out of their way to deliberately troll and hassle certain threads, users, and forum staff.

A few days ago, ripskater (privately) and bruceleeontrt (publicly) asked for account deletions after getting reply banned in the Texas church shooting thread. Reply ban was for posting videos promoting conspiracy theories that had derailed the last thread.

There have been other bans/ragequits too, but they weren't as dramatic.

Damn its like in the last days of the Reich, when Nazis one by one started commiting Suicide when they know the Russians are coming.

Sounds like the beginning days of Communism under Stalin rule.

@Fawlty along with @Rational Poster are clearly couple of vile trolling fuckos, yet there they are.

I guess this really imitates the History of Germany eh Nazi's commit suicide then the commies took over east Germany.

@M3t4tr0n Will be build the War Room Wall to separate the Lizards and humans!

I guess this really imitates the History of Germany eh Nazi's commit suicide then the commies took over east Germany.

No, buddeh.

Communist revolution in Russia happened in 1917, more than two decades before WWII. It was about shutting down free speech and sending anyone who doesn't agree to gulags.

You're welcome for this brief history lesson, kiddo.

Since you mentioned @M3t4tr0n, there's another trolling beauty for you.

No, buddeh.

Communist revolution in Russia happened in 1917, more than two decades before WWII. It was about shutting down free speech and sending anyone who doesn't agree to gulags.

But I don't care about the Russian revolution I am more of the last days of the Reich guy.

But I don't care about the Russian revolution I am more of the last days of the Reich guy.

Well, I can't fix stupid, I can only tell you what happened. Russia/USSR was key reason why Nazis went down. War on two fronts was Hitler's worst mistake.

No, buddeh.

I wonder who's new account this is ;)

Take that filthy humans!

podarcissp410Bcu3.jpg

Well, I can't fix stupid, I can only tell you what happened. Russia/USSR was key reason why Nazis went down. War on two fronts was Hitler's worst mistake.

We don't Fix stupid here bro this is Sherfront!

Sounds like the beginning days of Communism under Stalin rule.

@Fawlty along with @Rational Poster are clearly couple of vile trolling fuckos, yet there they are.
Hi and Haloo!

The one who couldn't help himself from summoning me was thestruggle I think. Is that you? Bad start you're off too. Oh yes! Not good!

When did the bannings happen? Latest join date of the accused is Nov 1 by Craigslist. Don't think that qualifies him as one of the big four.

If it's anyone, my money is on @RhinoRush, or @steelcity77, who were banned before The Bannining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back