2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think left leaning voters have "taken the high road" to "not stoop to thier level" one too many times! Gotta fight fire with fire and I think you're willing to roll up the sleeves and get dirty.

q7693Eb.gif

LOL, I'm single handedly responsible for ridding this forum of @pwent, @WiolentOne, @TheStruggle, @klnOmega, and @ripskater. I bring real heat. Speak softly, and carry a big stick. If you SMELLLLLL...

<4>

You weren't even there went rip ragequit, that was me and @nac386.

I was the one who constantly report trolled those dorks for months till they developed their victim context.

You still can't top KONE.

I was the one who constantly report trolled those dorks for months till they developed their victim context.

My Ford Dogs caused more Alt-Right butthurt than every other leftist poster combined. Absolute fact. I was also part of the planning committee for the worst poster in the war room awards and threads.

@pcptornado can confirm.

A rationalposter /Homerthompson dual ticket would be money. Does WR president get a vice president?
This would be OK with me, although I might reverse the order.

I think we need to bring one strong ticket to the primary.

This “Jungle primary” format is terrible.

My Ford Dogs caused more Alt-Right butthurt than every other leftist poster combined. Absolute fact. I was also part of the planning committee for the worst poster in the war room awards and threads.

@pcptornado can confirm.

Ford Dogs are so 2016.

Emilia Clarke is so hot right now.

<Dany07>

Also, I'm the one who got him dubbed for posting that shit video of a car running over protestors. He cracked after that dubbing. I know it, you know it, and the War Room people know it.

giphy.gif

Vote Thompson!

This would be OK with me, although I might reverse the order.

I think we need to bring one strong ticket to the primary.

This “Jungle primary” format is terrible.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Dude, any decision like that wouldn't be made by you, but a duel under Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey rules.

@luckyshot, I think @Rational Poster may be the best bet here. He has no shame, he has no pride, I've seen him put everything on the line, even invite the ban hammer.

@HomerThompson is like the funnest guy at the party, but not the guy that needs to be running for local politics.

Honestly, I'd like to see ol' Jack run.

But it's all for naught if we don't have the right wing/trumpet presence that we had for the past few years. I'm not sure many realize how much stupidity and entertainment go hand in hand.

Listen, I read teh fuckin New Yorker -- I get my good discussion there.

I come here for the shits and giggles.

Always with my fellow liberals and @Madmick when he's talking mad shit about Trumpets.

One Love.

Also, I'm the one who got him dubbed for posting that shit video of a car running over protestors. He cracked after that dubbing. I know it, you know it, and the War Room people know it.

giphy.gif

Vote Thompson!

Reality.

A_pNQT.gif

I’m signing off tonight fellas.

Soul searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back