McGregor doesn't need to defend...

Conner can’t beat the top lightweight contenders. It is that simple. Eddie Alvarez was barely a champion. He never defend the title either, and that shows that anyone can get lucky.

McGregor needs to stick to fighting the midgets. The only guy outside featherweight that he beat beside alzerez is Nate, who is 14-9 in the UFC.

It’s smart for Connor to hold out because he’s going to lose and once that happens he will make like Rhonda Rousey and disappear.

Let me tell you something you might already know, kid... the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows but if you win the championship by beating Mike Tyson in "Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out", the game ends. There ain't no defending... you don't defend... roll the credits, jam the cool nintendo music and move on. Let it go, kid.... just let it go.

If that's the case, then McGregor clearly typed in 007 373 5963 cuz he beat Tyson without fighting

Super Macho Man
om7m6i-b88903374z.120170302144930000gavlq828.10.jpg

Or

Soda Popinski
Fight-Night-Tampa-Khabib-Nurmagomedov---Backstage-Interview_587786_TwitterPlayerCardImage.jpg

Let me tell you something you might already know, kid... the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows but if you win the championship by beating Mike Tyson in "Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out", the game ends. There ain't no defending... you don't defend... roll the credits, jam the cool nintendo music and move on. Let it go, kid.... just let it go.

You don’t want to know if he is the best? He will never be looked at as an all time great if he does not fight the top guys.

Oh.....I was waiting for the part where you turned off the Nintendo & realized that Lil' Mac & the gang aren't actual people.

There is an age old adage in combat sports, "You're not truly champion until you defend."

Mike Tyson actually defended a title more recently that Conor 'Double Champ' Mcgregor.

BTW there's no such thing as Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out!!, There is Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! on the NES and Super Punch Out!! on the Super NES and Mike Tyson isn't in this one. There was also a reprint of the original NES game without Mike Tyson although the last opponent, Mr. Dream, looks different but fights exactly the same.

Blame the UFC for not being able to pay Conor his worth now, they created a monster draw, but can’t afford to pay the man. That’s the only ridiculous thing about this whole thing.
If he's holding out for May/Mac money somebody better remind him who the real "A" side was because Manny went from making 150 mil against Floyd on PPV to making 10 mil against jeff horn on ESPN.

When will the excuses end

' He needs to defend. Once ever. Or not. '
- Tze

If he's holding out for May/Mac money somebody better remind him who the real "A" side was because Manny went from making 150 mil against Floyd on PPV to making 10 mil against jeff horn on ESPN.
If you are actually defending the UFC, then you are another UFC shill.

So you think it's cool the UFC will make $200+ million for a Conor fight, while only paying Conor $3M fight purse + PPV shares? You are out of your goddamn mind. That's not how you treat professional athletes in any other major sports. The UFC wants to be viewed as a legitimate sport, yet pays their fighters peanuts in the process. Imagine if they tried this shit in the NFL, NBA, or MLB, the players would laugh them out of the building.

364306.jpg

Defend or move on and retire---(which I think he may do eventually)

jpkmFvdi.jpg

If you are actually defending the UFC, then you are another UFC shill.

So you think it's cool the UFC will make $200+ million for a Conor fight, while only paying Conor $3M fight purse + PPV shares? You are out of your goddamn mind. That's not how you treat professional athletes in any other major sports. The UFC wants to be viewed as a legitimate sport, yet pays their fighters peanuts in the process. Imagine if they tried this shit in the NFL, NBA, or MLB, the players would laugh them out of the building.
First off, I'm as pro fighter as they come. I'm not defending the UFC I'm simply stating fact. It's stupid comparing the UFC to other professional sports like football, basketball, and baseball. It's a different business model. I don't have to imagine if they did that in the NFL or the NBA or in major-league baseball because I know it wouldn't. That's what unions and collective bargaining is for. There is no fighters union and fighters are independent contractors. I'm sure you know all this which is why I'm confused you'd say that. Conor reportedly made 15 mil for the Diaz fight. All I'm saying is he's not making the same kind of money as he did with Floyd. It's just not realistic. That was a once in a lifetime opportunity. And if he thinks he can hold the UFC hostage with those demands he's gonna learn the hard way that the show will go on with or without him. Or maybe he can go start his own promotion and he can dish out all the money for promotions and other associated costs. Even if I were defending the UFC it doesn't make me a "shill," it just makes me a realist.
EDIT: I edited out the "stupid" because I though you were actually calling me a "shill" by mistake.

Last edited:

This isn't a nintendo game and you're no sage just like Conor is no champion

Game Over Little Mac Gregor
Someone finally got it! You win the prize!

"Little Mac" = McGregor

This was meant to be a funny post but gotdammit if people on here are so riled up by McGregor, I don't know what to think.

He needs to fight but at the end of the day, he needs to think about his fighting stock / value / career because the UFC has proven, time and again, that they don't really give a shit about their fighters. "What have you done for me lately" is the attitude and if McGregor, or any other fighter for that matter, stops putting butts in seats, it is "adios!"

I wish he would fight more but look what happend to Rousey, to GSP after the Hendricks fight, Chuck and Hughes.... "yeah, yeah, you were great, now get out of the way for the new kids."

Back