PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ vs brock can be GREAT. Hopefully brock comes to work

Calling it now Shield vs New Day will be MOTN. Possibly MOTY. 5 good workers and Roman.

i'm glad the young upstart HHH finally has a chance to shine

i'm glad the young upstart HHH finally has a chance to shine

It was good of them to let him wrestle on the European tour. Let him get some experience in front of a live crowd. He'll go far. Got the look, skills and mic work that Vince likes.

It was good of them to let him wrestle on the European tour. Let him get some experience in front of a live crowd.
one day he might just be a world champion

Was Raw good???
Fuck no do not watch
5O7e_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Looks like its going to be a grumpy bastards trip to the mountains, judging by the voting.

they should kick Foxxy off the team and replace her with Mickie

put a total spaz as the captain meanwhile Mickie's 6 Star Tokyo Dome Ass is on the sidelines smh

they should kick Foxxy off the team and replace her with Mickie

put a total spaz as the captain meanwhile Mickie's 6 Star Tokyo Dome Ass is on the sidelines smh

Its match thats going to either make Nia look more of a monster than she already is or the Bayley against adversity to get her back on track. FYI Becky has gone a bit spazzy now that shes team captain.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Its match thats going to either make Nia look more of a monster than she already is or the Bayley against adversity to get her back on track. FYI Becky has gone a bit spazzy now that shes team captain.

Not that theres anything wrong with that.
or it's all a swerve and Tamina is going over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back