PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is, is that...yes, yes it is, that's The Pussylicker!

scarface%2Blick.gif

34gUbZD.gif

lol HHH has had like 5 good matches since 2001

no one got time for dat

Ew Triple H is back. I hope he doesn't help out in planning the survivor series match. I don't want to watch him do leg holds for 35 minutes.

IS Gerald Butler the worse actor ever

Bray goes from WWE Champ to a clean job to Jason Jordan

RIP Bray

Bray goes from WWE Champ to a clean job to Jason Jordan

RIP Bray

That'll teach him to get get buried by Cena, the mumps, and his wife's Twitter account.

Joke's on her though, I'd guess. Them alimony checks gonna be a lot smaller (and on Canadian dollars) after I.R. Windham shows up in the Impact Zone.

Hhh, cena, shane and angle in an ppv it's 03 all over again. Haven't seen so many card changes for one ppv in ages, look at the initial card to now. Upgrades from jinder/brock to aj/brock, adding new day/shield and team changes.

Jason jordan needs to turn heel and reveal the angle 'son' was an ruse to manipulate angle and get him high profile matches like against reigns/cena on raw en route to no mercy. He's going the way of rocky mavia and change is needed surely creative should see that.

Hhh, cena, shane and angle in an ppv it's 03 all over again. Haven't seen so many card changes for one ppv in ages, look at the initial card to now. Upgrades from jinder/brock to aj/brock, adding new day/shield and team changes.

Jason jordan needs to turn heel and reveal the angle 'son' was an ruse to manipulate angle and get him high profile matches like against reigns/cena on raw en route to no mercy. He's going the way of rocky mavia and change is needed surely creative should see that.

HHH will make him the new Universal Champion. Just like Seth, Just like KO.

On my 01 wwe viewing finished an underwhelming build to judgement day when majority of the card is thrown together on go home week it's an creative red flag. Austin/taker, hhh/kane and angle/benoit all continuation from backlash. Pretty much an creative holding pattern, compared to the road to wm 17 the energy and creativity seems lost during the builds to backlash/judgment day.

There is an great episode of smackdown it which taker takes over austin locker room and the interactions they ensued, some smackdowns of 99-01 I view are better than raw.being pre taped there is increased backstage segments on smackdown compared to raw which has the 15-20 min opening in ring talk.

Also, smackdown gives more in ring time to raw so there small differences I notice of attitude era raw/smackdown.

Was Raw good???

Angle is the biggest cuck bitch coward in the world. First got castrated by Steph and then HHH beat up his ‘son’ while also taking his spot at the PPV. American Hero made sad faces.

If whore bitch boss castrated me
publicly (she has a right to talk nepotism) and then her husband (nepotism x2) beat up my kid I’d go Jim Cornette vs Brock Lesnar on them, job or no job. Except Angle is a murder class shoot wrestler so he didn’t need a gun.

If whore bitch boss castrated me
publicly (she has a right to talk nepotism) and then her husband (nepotism x2) beat up my kid I’d go Jim Cornette vs Brock Lesnar on them, job or no job. Except Angle is a murder class shoot wrestler so he didn’t need a gun.

Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back