John Oliver: No Big Issue of ANTIFA Assaulting 'White Nationlist' Protestors

"I approve of violence against the extreme opposition, yay me I'm helping"

You alt right pansies cry about everything don't you?

Not many people rattle me but just John Oliver's horrible little cuck face winds me up. Plus he's seen as some kind of hero in the office I work in.

Cba at all.

Just because you shoot a lot of Nazi's in video games does not mean killing your political enemies is a good idea.

Then we can rationalize killing Communists, NRA supports, Vegans, or silencing any other voice a group deems "destructive" or "too dangerous."

Not to mention, how humans work is that we tend to define and label a lot of groups that we dislike as Nazi's, Communists ECT.

NRA enthusiasts or Pro-Choice activists could easily be assaulted, abused, or sent to a progrom to be "dealt with" reducated, exectued, or whatever hysterical final solution the newest ugly authoritarians find.

A healthy society, no, a good society... does not do violence to anyone for what they say or think.

You must be confused. Its not a random label. They are fucking Nazis.
Nazi-flag-Twitter-1024-600.gif

Its really clear. That symbol is pretty well known in the USA. Its called a swastika, and the Nazis used it.

killnazis16n-6-web.jpg

Nazis are a disgrace but to use violence is wrong. Today it’s Nazis, tomorrow it can be another group.

Nazis are a disgrace but to use violence is wrong. Today it’s Nazis, tomorrow it can be another group.

Go visit your great grandpa (if he is still around) and tell him that

I no longer watch Lauren Southern's videos or anyone connected to her or the so-called alt-right. I initially got into Southern when she was with Rebel Media (which I no longer watch) and mainly antagonized feminists. I stopped watching her once she left the Rebel. She kept getting stranger as time went on. The only people I consistently pay attention to on YouTube these days are Jordan Peterson and Camille Paglia.
Ok, fair enough. Thanks for replying.

What do you think of JP getting loopier and loopier? Seems like he need's to grow up, pull his socks up by his strides and sort him self out. I don't know if he's got an addiction to the Twitter 'like' button that get's clicked every time he post's a tweet or if he's just not that familiar with the internet, but he keeps making an idiot of himself on it.
For instance, he kept posting some idiots blog that was apparently 'debunking' the scientific consensus of climate change. A few days later there was youtube reply by potholer54.

Hopefully John Oliver will be the next celebrity to be outed as a sex offender.

Smug, arrogant, sneering, condescending, bullying, snobby, Trump hating liberal, who loves telling other people how terrible they are - he fits the bill perfectly.

Go visit your great grandpa (if he is still around) and tell him that
Go tell your kids that Muslims and left wing groups are the most violent and deadly groups (in Europe).

Ok, fair enough. Thanks for replying.

What do you think of JP getting loopier and loopier? Seems like he need's to grow up, pull his socks up by his strides and sort him self out. I don't know if he's got an addiction to the Twitter 'like' button that get's clicked every time he post's a tweet or if he's just not that familiar with the internet, but he keeps making an idiot of himself on it.
For instance, he kept posting some idiots blog that was apparently 'debunking' the scientific consensus of climate change. A few days later there was youtube reply by potholer54.

I'm not familiar with that. I mainly watch Peterson's religious videos. I will have to watch the video and get back to you.

You must be confused. Its not a random label. They are fucking Nazis.]

I am not confused, thinking like, or being a Nazi is not a reason to accost, assault, or murder someone.

Otherwise, maybe I deem a Communist, a Liberal, a the bourgeoisie or anyone else's thoughts to be forbidden and call them "fucking Vegans!" and hit them with rocks.

Then, we will see who is next.

Maybe I think John Oliver is an atrocious Commie-Nazi and will have him hung.

Why not? What thoughts are we outlawing? Are you the judge? Is history a good judge?

The Khmer Rouge? The Reign of Terror? The Cultural Revolution? The Night of the Long Knives?

No thanks.

We should feel privileged when living in or visiting a society that does not allow the persecution of people for their thoughts or ideas.

I'm not familiar with that. I mainly watch Peterson's religious videos. I will have to watch the video and get back to you.
Ok, cool. You have to check petersons twitter. I legitimately thought it was a troll account operated by someone else when I first saw it. I'm still not sure if he actually is control of it or not. I think it's a matter of a certain 'demographic' of people that start donating to people online and they can't risk veering from that without alienating all they're supporters.

You alt right pansies cry about everything don't you?

Who is alt-right here? All whom object?

How about you?

Maybe if you do not clap long enough for the reign of Stalin, you could disappear too.

How loyal to the party, the tribe, or the idea? Maybe not loyal enough...

This. I don't like the leftist spin on it, but it's still really good regardless. You learn a lot from these. The one on retirement accounts was particularly good.
he's got some interesting segments on Herbalife and the likes too.

ANTIFA don't just attack Nazis and the actual the far-right. They have spent the last year attacking anyone who happens to be in their way. These people include ordinary Trump voters, public speakers with a different opinion to them and often just innocent bystanders not even part of any protest or political group, who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

ANTIFA are violent thugs no more defendable or likeabel than the KKK. People like John Oliver are a disgrace and very much part of the problem.
Just because you shoot a lot of Nazi's in video games does not mean killing your political enemies is a good idea.

Then we can rationalize killing Communists, NRA supports, Vegans, or silencing any other voice a group deems "destructive" or "too dangerous."

Not to mention, how humans work is that we tend to define and label a lot of groups that we dislike as Nazi's, Communists ECT.

NRA enthusiasts or Pro-Choice activists could easily be assaulted, abused, or sent to a progrom to be "dealt with" reducated, exectued, or whatever hysterical final solution the newest ugly authoritarians find.

A healthy society, no, a good society... does not do violence to anyone for what they say or think.
"I approve of violence against the extreme opposition, yay me I'm helping"

At what point when white nationalist storm through our town demanding that we get out of their town do we retaliate?

Commies, vegans, Nra supporters have never caused any trouble in this town. But the "White nationalist" fucktards want to storm through towns declaring war with tiki torchers.

ANTIFA don't just attack Nazis and the actual the far-right. They have spent the last year attacking anyone who happens to be in their way. These people include ordinary Trump voters, public speakers with a different opinion to them and often just innocent bystanders not even part of any protest or political group, who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

ANTIFA are violent thugs no more defendable or likeabel than the KKK. People like John Oliver are a disgrace and very much part of the problem.

Absolutely, and liberals are ducking this discussion. Sweep it under the rug, type thing for them.

If I had to side between white nationalist goobers who wear NAZI flags or far left commie creeps who want to shut down all free speech, well....commies are gonna take an ass whooping for the ages.

NAZIs - CONS
-------
Intolerant based on color (stupid)
Intolerant towards gays and trans (stupid)
Gravitate towards authoritarian figures

NAZIs - PROs
--------
Nationalists
Believe in capitalism
Don't wish to eliminate white people

ANTIFA - PROS

......literally can't think of any

ANTIFA - CONS

Suppress free speech
Discriminate against white people
Want to flood the country with 3rd world immigrants based on color
Pro-big government/nanny state
Believe in communism (despite evidence of its failures)

Yeah, I gotta side with NAZIs here. ANTIFA just is a shitshow where NAZIs look better.

FIY, most NAZI's are about as sharp as a cue ball, but they look like reasonable people next to ANTIFA.

I dislike him a good bit, but he is very watchable. I wonder if he and his ilk will ever get over this election? I sincerely doubt it. Basically, we will have four years of this, then a democrat will be elected, and they will have little to talk about because they ignore any Fop as by that side, and there are no talk show hosts that attack the left. They simply will never exist, like unicorns.

It's so weird, hearing people give quarter to fucking nazis. What an odd fucking time. Not to excuse Red Brigade 2.0, but Jesus, they're nazis harassing a town they're not even a part of!!

We have an epidemic size of Hispanics damaging America and they are not even part of it.

Americans are tired of being killed in car accidents by people never supposed to be there.
Tired of ms13
The ones not killing, just swallow up many job sectors

Back