New York man takes photo of demon child who haunts his dreams

I know why demons are camera shy now. This one looks like the mentally challenged relative of some sesame street character.

Bring that litte runt into our world and fuk it up

Or

Go on dmt, and meet him at his.

Lil demon manlet would get smashed

Touch it with teh jab. You never know; it might have a glass jaw.
Well we all know dome size is correllated with chin. This demon child has a peanut head, probably gets KO'ed by a stiff gust of wind.

I'd fight it

Looks pretty tiny and I could probably shoot the double and land some hellbows
Yeah i may not be tuff but i can whoop any kid or woman and that goes for dead ones too. Also, most domestic animals.

I like how he says i tried my best to draw it and it ends up being a professional drawing.

I wonder why we never see ghosts that are rocking bling bling and Air Jordan’s or Neanderthal ghosts in mammoth fur and equipped with a big stick...
Because only Victorian era people died with unfinished business. Or there’s a statute of limitations on haunting people and the Victorian era’s is about to end, so they’re all doing it like it’s going out of style because it is.

Man up and give this kid a spanking. The other 3rd graders, on the other side of the light, give him wedgies and take his lunch money, but he is on this side scaring the crap out of you.

It’s the same with those that claim to have had past lives.

How often do we hear someone say, oh I was a serial rapist or a necropedophile in my previous life?

I've seen many MANY Taiwanese actress say that they went to palm reading and was told they were princess their past live. My thought have always been, where the heck are there so many princesses?

Demon Child vs Mighty Mouse

Make it happen Dana!

Holy fuck, never thought of this. Probably the most concrete argument I've heard on why ghosts don't exist.

I'm baked as fuck btw, so this shit sounds fucking legit to me atm, lol.

Screw this ghost kid, who's that in your AV man.

What does this mean when it comes to his rent? NewYork realty is savage.

These things are someone having fun with social media. People believe anything they want to.

When that kid grows up he is going to have issues.

GF: “When do I get to meet your parents?”

Him: “Never...drop it.”

GF: “Why? What happened.”

Him: “Fuck!!! Look, my whole childhood my dad referred to me as the dented head, demon child that haunts his nightmares! He use to take pictures of me on the couch and post them on the internet to show other people how ‘creepy’ I looked. It wasn’t a good childhood! Okay! Are you happy” *tears*

Back