2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't control the triggered mods nor the appointing of mods. There are checks and balances, there is no absolute control as a WR President. Obviously you have zero clue about democracy.

After Trump and I won it sent people over the edge. They can't handle being owned so badly so they act like children merging threads. People got fed up with it and decided to no longer post here or e-suicide.

How is it my fault? I don't control how people act. I don't silence people, I don't block or ignore people. Blame people for their actions that involves their accounts and how they wish to mod this forum.

Also, e-suicide please.

you haven't rustled any jimmies in a long time bro

you're basically inactive.

Alright, time for a reality check.

POTWR has one power, and it is a sticky thread in the WR.

The voters need to ask themselves a simple question.

When you come to the WR, which poster is going to use that sticky in a way, that will make you want to click on it first thing every time you lurk or post here?

I have pledged to use the thread to organize a debate on whether trumps relationship with Russia is illegal. That has potential to be legendary.

I have also pledged to use the thread to organize a education and petition campaign to remove a foreign agent from the house of reps.

VIVA 2018!

Join the revolution.

@snakedafunky 's game is off the charts.

I like also his Aryan Certificate idea, even if I wouldn't pass the test probably.

Yo Snake, you also tend to like my posts when I shit on the Mad Cow and her open-border madness, when I piss on the likes of Martin Schultz or Gregor Gisy and all these Gutmenschen cucks, right?
Or do I mistake you for someone else ?

I have also pledged to use the thread to organize a education and petition campaign to remove a foreign agent from the house of reps.

VIVA 2018!

Join the revolution.

Mbleh honestly in practice the Macrons, Clintons, Trudeaux and Merkels all collide with the Globalists. Trump has the whole planet against him minus Russia and a few countries.

I couldn't give a shit if Russia has a vested interest in Trump, since the other side is sold to international capitalism anyways.

This is true, @HomerThompson performed his civic Sher-duty and did so in exemplary fashion. He is more than welcome to be on future WR Worst Poster committees if he wants to be.

The same committee that oversaw the entire thread get deleted?

The blood is on your hands, commissioner.

@snakedafunky 's game is off the charts.

I like also his Aryan Certificate idea, even if I wouldn't pass the test probably.

Yo Snake, you also tend to like my posts when I shit on the Mad Cow and her open-border madness, when I piss on the likes of Martin Schultz or Gregor Gisy and all these Gutmenschen cucks, right?
Or do I mistake you for someone else ?

Yes I do I just can't like any post at the moment because of the yellows.
But I was ok with Merkel overall pretty much, except I couldn't forgive her that she opened the borders like that, so that was pretty much the only reason I didn't vote for her again.

@VivaRevolution I am sorry to hear about your case. Just saw the news.

10x9502.png

Yes I do I just can't like any post at the moment because of the yellows.
But I was ok with Merkel overall pretty much, except I couldn't forgive her that she opened the borders like that, so that was pretty much the only reason I didn't vote for her again.

Reasonable.

I'm what you could call a progressive-nationalist. Conservative on identity, borders and mass immigration. As well as having society bend over for minorities.

But otherwise I am mega ecolo, pro-choice, and believe in gangbangs.

Do we converge ideologically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back