No more "tapping" jokes about Joanna, she doesn't like it.

You tapped, get over it.

How pathetic do you have to be to troll a celebrity on their social media page?

Sherdog is one thing, it's an MMA forum... But going on someone's IG page to talk shit to them is some real bitter, spineless, no life virgin shit.
<Waaah>

Three things:

1 -
829e3e2b12495af0b5.gif

2 -
giphy.gif

3 -
2be.gif

We get it, you’re so magnanimous.
Shouldn’t you be busy writing a self help book?

The fact that you think that I'm trying to show off (on an anonymous internet forum lol...) instead of being genuine, says a lot about yourself.

You sound like the type of person who forms their personality based on what they think people want to hear/see, instead of actually having character and real morals.

She probably drank some some tap water...I let myself out...

I predict many many more jokes tapping her way, if she gets triggerred so easily...

Ooooooooh, Joanna taking that bait was a rookie error. The lad will be rightly very pleased with himself tbf :cool:

I just feel sorry for his parents who'll still be hearing about it 20 years from now every time his fat ass emerges from their basement :D

Whether you want to admit it or not, there's plenty of dudes who would line up to literally suck Joanna's toes.

Personally, she's not my cup of tea.

But denying that she has TONS more people willing to fuck her than you do, is as delusional as her saying she didn't tap to strikes.
True

They are weirdos out there

@22k is one of them

How pathetic do you have to be to troll a celebrity on their social media page?

Sherdog is one thing, it's an MMA forum... But going on someone's IG page to talk shit to them is some real bitter, spineless, no life virgin shit.

Eh I enjoyed trolling Dana and Sapo before they blocked me and I can assure you i'm only 13% pathetic.

Eh I enjoyed trolling Dana and Sapo before they blocked me and I can assure you i'm only 13% pathetic.

I don't know who Sapo is but alright... I see how trolling Dana White could be hilarious.

Mainly because the guy is like an internet troll himself.

I hope the "I did not tap" comments start a Streisand effect and everybody starts trolling her with it. She deserves it just on her shitty triggered attitude whenever it's brought up, nevermind the scummy way she's acted to Rose and Gadelha.

I don't know who Sapo is but alright... I see how trolling Dana White could be hilarious.

Luis 'Sapo' Santos. The fighter who missed weight for the Askren Title Fight at 170lbs then was told the fight would still be on as long as he was under 190lbs the morning of the fights (about 14 hours before the fight) and refused the stipulation and cancelled the main event.

Probably crossed the line on that one a bit but I was pretty irritated when it happened. As a whole I agree trolling fighters directly is pretty sad.

Back