New York man takes photo of demon child who haunts his dreams

I’m sure it won’t be long before someone figures out the brand of the demon babies shirt.

Hahaha:

DGoynqfXoAAXVl1.jpg

Kid's coming to collect on backed child support payments.

powerbomb his ass

Get a Cat. My old cat would make sure no aliens,demons, etc would make it near my house...

If true how has this guy not moved out yet

You know who would be able to deal with the ghost of a little boy? Catholic priests.

Because they do exorcisms.

Because only unfulfilled people turn into ghost and linger around Earth for extended period. If you have blings or Air Jordan, your life is pretty much complete.

This is Ghost 101. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

So just get the ghosts some Jordan's and bling and they'll be happy enough to cross over?

Don't touch it under any circumstances. Because a few years down the road that child will be claiming sexual harassment.

Was that demon watching Casper on tv?

I always wonder why sources will throw in self-damaging details like, "Yes I suffer from sleep paralysis, take copious amounts of drugs, and have been known to lie (even to myself) -- but swear to you this demon baby is trying to kill me over the course of several inept months."

My coworker is a paranormal investigator. He has tons of really interesting pictures of things like shadow people and stuff.

My coworker is a paranormal investigator. He has tons of really interesting pictures of things like shadow people and stuff.
What's that make you? Missing quotas each month? Goddamn you, Weinberg. GET BACK TO WORK.

To you maybe. If I saw some demonic kid with a dented head sitting in my bedroom I would jump out the window. That's like some shit James Wan would think of for a horror movie.

I'm with you. Aliens and predators or giant snakes... Meh. Paranormal demons, however, which want to stare into your eyes from.inches away AMD then drag your soul into some sort of unimaginable hell... I'm leaping out the window.

Back