Conor Mcgregor Posts Apology For Bellator Incident on Instagram

Watch all his nuthuggers eat this up and act like he wasn't defending his actions up until now.

Clearly someone in the UFC has told him to shut the fuck up and put out an apology.

Beyond sick of this inactive attention whore.

Go away already. Fuck

Finally his agent talked to him. Cant be tard as international icon. Well and still get sponsors and whatnot. That why floyd had none.

"Referee Marc Gonard" Lmao

What better way to show your concern over a ko'd fighter by celebrating his downfall with your team mate, and trampling over the guy's concussed body as you berate the ref.

look at the sincerity in his face.
<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
So he jumped into the cage out of concern for the injured fighter?

That's why the first thing he did was slap an official then jump on his teammate and run around screaming, then assault Goddard and knock over the injured fighter?

This isn't an apology, it's an attempt at justifying his coked out actions. Also trying to illicit sympathy by being ring side in the past where a fighter died? What a scumbag.

I don't buy that BS about his concern over the opponent for a second. Should have just apologized for his actions and left everything else out.

Feels like he's scrambling to justify his shitty behavior. Just man up and own it, people will forgive that. This is a worse look IMO.

and once again, the truth was closer than conspiracies.

He should have came out immediately on sunday.. and not posted the shit deleted tweet earlier.

Doesnt mean anything now.

I don't buy that BS about his concern over the opponent for a second. Should have just apologized for his actions and left everything else out.

Feels like he's scrambling to justify his shitty behavior. Just man up and own it, people will forgive that. This is a worse look IMO.
Ward accidentally killed a guy which made him and Conor contemplate retirement. Was a big story when it happened.

He should have taken the opportunity to apologize to absolutely nobody!

{<Mcgoat}
Not in this case. That is why he will never lose. The guy is smart and knows when to be a beast or a beauty. This was a time to be a beauty.

He is forgiven, and all is well with the world now. It is amazing how much the "special sauce" can allow you to get away with. lOL

Ward accidentally killed a guy which made him and Conor contemplate retirement. Was a big story when it happened.

Oh yeah I know, I just doubt that was top of mind for Conor when he jumped in the ring and ran over to hug his teammate, and the pushed Marc Goddard into the fallen fighter.

Back