Stop saying DJ is scared of moving up

yes he refused to fight a non champion who has never fought at the weight before.

Can you please name how many Non champions who have never fought in a division before getting a title shot? Since DJ is such a ducker for not doing it I'm sure you have plenty of examples

I'll wait.

I'm waiting..

name all these examples of Non champions getting a title shot in a division they've never fought in before.

Your reasoning is hilarious, please continue.
It's like you're DJ himself.
You realize I'm saying that I want this fight to happen right you dimwit? I'm just saying doing it at 125 is a poor choice. Cejudo and Pettis have struggled with that cut and TJ is significantly bigger than them. That is a hard cut to make. Doing this at a catchweight or BW is a safer bet.

And that's an incentive? TJ barely sells better than DJ. He gets no profit off of that. PPV point only kick in after 250k at least.

And if DJ can't pick fights then neither can TJ. If they want this fight to hapoen they need to pay DJ more. That is the only hang.up.
So DJ should be paid 2 million dollars when they can't even make that off of him fighting?

When i see people bring up Miguel Torres as top p4p I cringe. Who did he beat again? His reign was ended by Bryan Bowles dude lol. It's like talking about the days that Urijah was top p4p as he was taking 5 rounds to beat an over the hill Jens Pulver.

Why does he need to move up as long as he is making money? He does not need to fight Stipe like the casuals want to be anything I mean this call for switching weight classes is getting crazy. I thought the call for McGregor vs Diaz 3 was ridiculous but GSP winning the belt and he is suppose to go to 155 and fight Conor I mean what is next one of the ring girls fighting a referee?

To be fair, the WW-division is far more competitive and deeper than FW!
So true. MM has no comp and it's not because hes that much better, there is no one legit. It's a division in its infancy still.

When i see people bring up Miguel Torres as top p4p I cringe. Who did he beat again? His reign was ended by Bryan Bowles dude lol. It's like talking about the days that Urijah was top p4p as he was taking 5 rounds to beat an over the hill Jens Pulver.

Miguel Torres was a top 5 P4P fighter on every ranking list. Deal w the facts.

He could move up and fight guys like TJ, Cody in the future but I guess he’s happy fighting nobodies.

So DJ should be paid 2 million dollars when they can't even make that off of him fighting?
Did I say that? No. Set him up to hit 1 mil with no bonus and no ppv. Just like he asked after Reis get him that 7 figure pay day. After that he can be sat down to renegotiate his contract.

Stop jumping to extremes and actually try to find a middle ground instead of just staying no to him getting paid more.

Also even on their worst cards UFC is making enough to cover a $1mil payday.

MM fans are just as bad as Conors. Tj said he can make weight there is no reason to not believe the man he is very professional. And if T jdoes drops to 125 he would easily be the #1 contender for the belt at 125. MM fans have THEE most ignorant reasoning. No incentive to fight TJ umm how about fighting the best in your division. And no it's not fucking pettis

@ThatGuy7698 I hope you are a child, and I hope that by the time you grow up you learn how silly you were. How old are you claiming to be, because you legitimately do sound like a child? This is how you ended two of your posts:

Uneducated, Jesus...

You don't see what's wrong with that?

No he cried because he already signed the contract to fight Ray Borg, and the UFC didn't want to pay MM more to fight TJ..
MM already signed the Ray Borg contract when TJ came into the picture, and the UFC didn't want to pay MM more.
Still, care to comment on MM already having a contract signed and the UFC not wanting to pay him more? I have yet to hear anything about that.
No, it's because you have no fucking defense against that.
Calls me an immature little child, refuses to come back with a defense to a legitimate argument I posted.

Where's the legitimate argument? I fail to even see the argument. What are you arguing? I haven't seen anyone dispute what you're saying, so how is it an argument?

And why are you posting it as though it's in defense of DJ in some way? A champion shouldn't be allowed to ask for more money to fight certain challengers; it totally goes against the idea of being a champion and encourages ducking. If I were champ, I'd just demand $1 billion to fight anyone of note. Easy duck. That can't be the way it works. The champion fights the top contender (however that contender is determined), and that's the end of it. And the UFC and the majority of fans consider TJ the top contender, especially ahead of Ray Borg. The weight argument against TJ has a bit more legitimacy. But it loses any shred of legitimacy when you turn around and decide to fight known weight-misser Ray Borg.

He fought Miguel Torres who was legit a top 5 P4P fighter during his prime run.

I agree that DJ is not scared, but this is hilariously false.

Torres had a good run fighting cans and journeymen. If Mir wasn't swinging on his nuts calling him p4p #1 in every sentence, he wouldn't even crack the top 10. He was exposed as soon as the competition evened out.

Would have loved to see Faber drop to 135 in WEC to expose Miguel back then, but too bad it didn't happen. Instead we saw Torres climb the p4p ladder fighting the baddest men on the planet like Mani Tapia.

I agree that DJ is not scared, but this is hilariously false.

Torres had a good run fighting cans and journeymen. If Mir wasn't swinging on his nuts calling him p4p #1 in every sentence, he wouldn't even crack the top 10. He was exposed as soon as the competition evened out.

Would have loved to see Faber drop to 135 in WEC to expose Miguel back then, but too bad it didn't happen. Instead we saw Torres climb the p4p ladder fighting the baddest men on the planet like Mani Tapia.

Its not complete bullshit and shows you just didn't watch the sport back then.

EVERY SITE PRE Bowles had Torres top 5 P4P.

Please prove me wrong

I'll wait

Don't bother TS.

Sherdog is filled with casuals who hate MM and have no idea why he REALLY didn't fight TJ at 135.

PAY THE MAN DANA.

When has he not gotten paid for fighting? What amount of money are you talking about? Is mm underpaid? How much money does he make the UFC?

In what parallel universe do you demand more money for doing the very thing that is your job?

Where is this "pay mm" narrative coming from?

yes he refused to fight a non champion who has never fought at the weight before.

Can you please name how many Non champions who have never fought in a division before getting a title shot? Since DJ is such a ducker for not doing it I'm sure you have plenty of examples

I'll wait.

What are you babbling about exactly, THE UFC AND DANA WANTED THIS FIGHT! It was a done deal until DJ ducked.

Back