SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Canadian fans are the worst. They’re a shit tier country and think they’re better than what they actually are. Who gives a fuck about Mexico north.

<escalate99>

Oh god, the Italian tears are so delicious. Won't have to see those stupid fucking flags on every car this summer.

Having grown up in (Northern) Italy, I don't miss those 'tards from the south clogging up the entire city every time a game is played. Still remember when that shit started with the '82 final -- though I have to admit Paolo Rossi 3 - Brazil 2 is still one of the greatest things ever.

I think Canadian fans are the worst. They’re a shit tier country and think they’re better than what they actually are. Who gives a fuck about Mexico north.

giphy-8.gif

Edit the funny thing is that you couldn't be more wrong. Canada is much better than most Canadians know. The issue is that most Canadians just don't know what those things are.

Last edited:
Can't lump them in with those other teams fans.

None of them reach the level of the Italian fans. The sheer obnoxiousness, combined with their overwhelming numbers make them the P4P worst.

Portuguese are pretty bad. When they lose they turn into Brazilians.

So many immigrants give their home countries a bad name. Portuguese, Greeks, and Maltese, kind of top the list.

It's hilarious how many people think that Vood-a-bridge is a valid representation of the entire country of Italy. I mean the Renaissance, Di Vinci, the Suditirol, The Veneto, Milan, Venice, ... is exactly the same as the peasants that came to Canada in the 60s- right?

Last edited:
Would that have any benefit at all? Sounds like just a parlor trick to me
Id assume it gets absorbed into the blood stream quickly. Not sure.

That dude lived a ridiculous life. I'm honestly shocked he lived so long.

I remember seeing him on Tosh.0

I don't remember if it was on there, or somewhere else, but he pretty much said he knows his lifestyle is one thats not prone to a long life.

Did you see his autopsy report?
Heard about all the things wrong with him but didnt see a specific cause. I assume he OD’d on top of his heart issues.
That dude lived a ridiculous life. I'm honestly shocked he lived so long.
Ya, that stack he did a year or so back was probably the dumbest most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard of.

Sucks because even as a roided out weirdo he was a genuinely nice person.

it's all about strength cartel now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back