White guy identifies as Filipino

Stopped reading at Florida.

Why is it always white liberals?
Life is tough when you're White and yet can't manage to enjoy it. Tough for everyone.

The world's always been nuts.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/13/white-florida-man-says-now-identifies-as-filipino.html

“A man in Florida who was born white now identifies as Filipino as part of a reportedly growing “transracial” community.”

giphy.gif

What bathroom does he use?:)

A race transplant doesn't sound as crazy as a sex transplant.

too many people in today's society want to feel like they're a novelty. instead of being, "just like everyone else", they want to stand out in some way. it's like an extreme form of hipsterdom. be as unique as you can be for the sake of being unique. i think it's an unhealthy way of being.

too many people in today's society want to feel like they're a novelty. instead of being, "just like everyone else", they want to stand out in some way. it's like an extreme form of hipsterdom. be as unique as you can be for the sake of being unique. i think it's an unhealthy way of being.

It's just a form of one-upmanship with a dash of mental illness mixed with denial. Can't just be who you are. One guy has to identify as a girl. The other one has to identify as a girl and a Filipino. Next one will identify as a gay rattlesnake.

And since the U.S. is lawsuit happy, nobody will stand up to these people because they'll sue everyone into catering to their wants. The dude identifying as a female will sue to play on a women's basketball team and somehow win.

Only white people do this weird shit.

Close, but not quite. White people make up about 50 something percent. Blacks something like 18% and Hispanics 21%.

Although it makes me wonder - if a black or Hispanic person were to turn white via transracism, would they be more prone to doing weird shit?

reece.JPG

Your racial identity is completely up to you.. whatever you decide to mark on the census/whatever form you are filling out, that's what they count you as.

Back