Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.46 - Sweden showed Italy what's what

Will Sweden prevail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, that dislike is slightly more quantifiable thanks to a comment on Reddit from the account “EACommunityTeam”, which sought to defend the company’s decision to shield popular characters from being immediately available to users who purchase Battlefront II, which has its worldwide release later this week.The comment was made about 24 hours ago and has become the most downvoted comment in the history of Reddit by a margin far-and-wide.

screen-shot-2017-11-13-at-11-17-23-am.png

dude i was bumping c&s and Plan b the other day on the way to work. Haven't heard from him in a while

yea he's back now

his newest song

different but I like it

chooooon

film looks shit. wtf lol. is will smith any decent these days as an actor? haven't seen him in time

Today, that dislike is slightly more quantifiable thanks to a comment on Reddit from the account “EACommunityTeam”, which sought to defend the company’s decision to shield popular characters from being immediately available to users who purchase Battlefront II, which has its worldwide release later this week.The comment was made about 24 hours ago and has become the most downvoted comment in the history of Reddit by a margin far-and-wide.

screen-shot-2017-11-13-at-11-17-23-am.png
lol I bought the game, its fun. The locked hero's was a stupid ploy to get people to spend money and got exposed. They're still locked but about 10x lower in game credit cost now. They tried the FUT model with crates only thing its not the same as FUT as there is no trade market so they fucked up in that end thinking people would be okay with it.

@Rawex my arms are HUGE now

you want my arm workout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back