Multiple locations school shooter: Cali

Oh shit. I texted my sister. All the family is okay.

Yikes.

I had a nice panic going for a bit.

kids are going to have to recess inside bulletproof glass one of these days smh..

Armed security in Schools should be accepted now, I know there are those who oppose it because privacy,freedom,etc

But I think in your country that would be a better option than gun control since your 2nd ammendement in the constitution states that rights to own fire arms shall not be impede.

And besides there are other ways to get firesrms and other improvised weapons and bombs.

So the area where the shooter is from is almost a no go zone. Police don't even like to go in that area, and when they do they take multiple cars. Full of white trash and Mexicans and loads of meth people. It is sketchy as hell.

left: please be republican, please be republican. . .

A school in Florida is selling bulletproof backpack inserts for active shooter situations. $120 bulletproof panels to put in kids backpacks.

A school in Florida is selling bulletproof backpack inserts for active shooter situations. $120 bulletproof panels to put in kids backpacks.
Welcome to Amurica! FREEEEEEDUMMMMMMMM!

PS - Fuck the NRA! Gun Lobbyist scumbags.

Oh shit. I texted my sister. All the family is okay.

Yikes.

I had a nice panic going for a bit.

Glad they're all safe

It's a horrible time we live in where I'm more worried about my wife being safe on the job as a middle school counselor, than myself working in a manufacturing environment

It seems to me that things like this have been going on for a while. It's just now that the Internet has come along it is more widely reported. When I was growing up we didn't have a clue what the fuck went down in Cali. That being said, I think the mass media coverage could encourage things like this.

I gave my kids my hard plates from my old vests for their backpacks, but the backpacks aren't carried all day long. They've also been told to ignore teachers' instructions if they are stupid and refuse to evacuate if the opportunity comes about or refuse to fight back. It's a tough talk to have when they are under 10 years old and you have to teach them how to use pencils, plastic scissors, or other nearby school supplies as a weapon if necessary. They've gotten a little older now, and I still give them the "talk" every school year. They also like doing swat-type drills/room clearing, so hopefully they can remember some of that stuff if the SHTF, and use it to keep themselves safe.

America: "Nobody loves themselves more than we do! If anyone's going to kill us it's going to be ourselves!!!"

hung.png

Welcome to Amurica! FREEEEEEDUMMMMMMMM!

PS - Fuck the NRA! Gun Lobbyist scumbags.

You idiots . . . what does the NRA have to do with felon illegally obtaining a firearm?

How about fuck criminals instead?
That is understood. There isn't a billion dollar lobby out to support criminals. Just one lobbying for the ability of criminals to have easy access to guns.

Trump busted using a "active white shooter" template twitter reply -

They can't lock up the insane, they would lose voters then

Back