McGregor doesn't need to defend...

So, what were Piston Honda, Bald Bull, Super Macho Man, and Mike Tyson doing? Oh, that's right...defending their belts.

Do you want Conor to hit "reset" and go back to fighting Glass Joe?!?

comparing a video game to actual real life . . . seems like par course for conor fans; unable to separate reality from delusion or in this case fantasy.
LOL... dense, man, although I like your avatar... It is a joke based on a play of words... "little Mac" = McGregor?

So, what were Piston Honda, Bald Bull, Super Macho Man, and Mike Tyson doing? Oh, that's right...defending their belts.

Do you want Conor to hit "reset" and go back to fighting Glass Joe?!?
Lol! You know your stuff, kid. "little Mac" = McGregor

Someone finally got it! You win the prize!

"Little Mac" = McGregor

This was meant to be a funny post but gotdammit if people on here are so riled up by McGregor, I don't know what to think.

He needs to fight but at the end of the day, he needs to think about his fighting stock / value / career because the UFC has proven, time and again, that they don't really give a shit about their fighters. "What have you done for me lately" is the attitude and if McGregor, or any other fighter for that matter, stops putting butts in seats, it is "adios!"

I wish he would fight more but look what happend to Rousey, to GSP after the Hendricks fight, Chuck and Hughes.... "yeah, yeah, you were great, now get out of the way for the new kids."
db0.jpg

Let me tell you something you might already know, kid... the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows but if you win the championship by beating Mike Tyson in "Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out", the game ends. There ain't no defending... you don't defend... roll the credits, jam the cool nintendo music and move on. Let it go, kid.... just let it go.

Let me tell you something you might already know, kid... the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows but if you think that you can compare real life and a video game,then you re simply wrong

I get that everyone doesnt think Mcgreor will fight, but I think he easily beats Tony.

KO round 1

He dosen't have to defend. He can leave and make an ass out of himself in other ways.

lol
He will never even fight Tony, because he's so scared.
Tony is a much better fighter.

Lol I disagree so much.

I like Tony, but I think Conor is so much better.

Tony is going to get tagged to much, and his flashing subs arent going to work for Mcgregor.

Only chance Tony has is that Conor gasses out, and he gets a late win like Diaz.

But I think Conor has to understand that is the way to beat him, and will pace himself

and his flashing subs arent going to work for Mcgregor.

Right, because Conor has excellent submission defense and jiu-jitsu?
He doesn't have a chance against Tony. Dude is on a 13-fight winstreak at Lightweight. That doesn't happen just like that. He is one of the greatest, ever.

Also, we will never know because Conor will never fight Tony which speaks for itself.

Right, because Conor has excellent submission defense and jiu-jitsu?
He doesn't have a chance against Tony. Dude is on a 13-fight winstreak at Lightweight. That doesn't happen just like that. He is one of the greatest, ever.

Also, we will never know because Conor will never fight Tony which speaks for itself.

Exactly, I dont think Tony will get him on the floor unless he gases out.

Tony gets KO'd round one

You missed the part about "Little Mac" = McGregor...
I didn't miss it. I quite specifically said he used the cheat code you use to fight Tyson. It's not a cheat code to play as King Hippo. And even if I did miss it, it's an inane point and has shit to do with anything.

I didn't miss it. I quite specifically said he used the cheat code you use to fight Tyson. It's not a cheat code to play as King Hippo. And even if I did miss it, it's an inane point and has shit to do with anything.
There is a cheat code for Mike Tyson's Punch out?

lol
He will never even fight Tony, because he's so scared.
Tony is a much better fighter.
Don't know about a "better" fighter but he is an admittedly bigger fighter. Ferguson is talking about McGregor ducking him buy why is he DUCKING two divisions to fight McGregor? The dude walks around at 200lbs in shape and cuts to 155. If he is really the "cucuy" why doesn't he fight at 185 or 170? He's picking on a guy who walks around at 169. Sounds a little Dillashaw-ish to me.

Back