PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the four guys who were in NXT and HHH will just beat the hell out of both Raw/SD and just say our time is now and then the show ends

just kidding, hopefully we can get some interesting spots/feuds. would love to see a Rude/HHH staredown or Randy/Joe, Braun/Cena. New Day/Shield will be great, and I think the Bar/Uce match will be good. Survivor Series gun b good.

If Big Match John showed up then him and Braun could have a helluva match.

If Big Match John showed up then him and Braun could have a helluva match.

Are you trying to imply that Company Man Big Match John Cena is NOT gonna show up for a match against Braun? Guaranteed he would put Braun over, even though a loss against BJMC would not hurt Braun at all.

that girl Dana Brooke looking T H I C C

t3_7cv5wj

The guido makeup and extensions work wonders for her

Someone tell me there is a supercut of Booker T commentary from last night.

Drew Gulak is pretty funny.

i guess them pushing jinder as champ did not mean jack shit to the ppl of India instead of 2 shows its one
This is what the press release had to say:

"WWE and Sony Pictures Networks India today announced that WWE Live in India at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium will now feature one Supershow on Saturday, December 9, including the return of WWE Superstar Triple H vs. The Modern-Day Maharaja Jinder Mahal in the main event.

To meet the requests of WWE fans in India, and deliver the biggest main event in the country’s history, WWE is combining two nights of family-friendly action into a one-night only, exclusive Supershow"

Angle, HHH, Joe, Braun and Bálor vs Shane, Cena, Nakamura, Roode and Orton.

This match is gonna be so fun.

i guess them pushing jinder as champ did not mean jack shit to the ppl of India instead of 2 shows its one

"WWE and Sony Pictures Networks India today announced that WWE Live in India at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium will now feature one Supershow on Saturday, December 9, including the return of WWE Superstar Triple H vs. The Modern-Day Maharaja Jinder Mahal in the main event.

To meet the requests of WWE fans in India, and deliver the biggest main event in the country’s history, WWE is combining two nights of family-friendly action into a one-night only, exclusive Supershow"

I feel sorry for Jinder. Not his fault.

I don't feel sorry for him. If he was charismatic, Indian fans would have loved him enough that there would enough demand for two (or more) shows.

Don’t think anybody could have made his reign legitimate after just getting handed the belt and beating up current and future legends for the 1.4 billion people of India. It took AJ a while to get over despite coming red hot and working his ass off. Same with Owens.

Jinder should have dropped to Nak and there would have be an awesome Nak match vs AJ at Rumble. Give Jinder the consolidation belt for the 1.4 billion people of India while making him a baby kissing face and the Singh’s a nice tag team.

Not bad but Shane has no right to be there. And Angle is going to be bump avoid city. Nak and Joe are going to go at it like motherfuckers. Orton mostly vs HHH in your standard WWE back and forth. Cena vs Braun in a strength match. Balor vs Roode. Angle and Shane in the let’s watch out duel.

Are you trying to imply that Company Man Big Match John Cena is NOT gonna show up for a match against Braun? Guaranteed he would put Braun over, even though a loss against BJMC would not hurt Braun at all.

They’re going to be tossing each other around like fucking hippos colliding.

Will people be able to tell the difference between HHH and Roode he going to be wrestling his long last father

Man, does Kurt look like a fucking geek here.

If that was me and HHH just took out my kid, my 5’7” would still jump his ass. Or find a nice chair to Rock/Feloy him.

He sucked so much that Sunday buyers either get a refund or tickets to the Saturday show. Basically he drew so poorly that even with some buying two day packages they still didn't even move half of the total amount.

Don’t think anybody could have made his reign legitimate after just getting handed the belt and beating up current and future legends for the 1.4 billion people of India. It took AJ a while to get over despite coming red hot and working his ass off. Same with Owens.

Jinder should have dropped to Nak and there would have be an awesome Nak match vs AJ at Rumble. Give Jinder the consolidation belt for the 1.4 billion people of India while making him a baby kissing face and the Singh’s a nice tag team.
He faced major names throughout a lengthy reign, many of whom have been sacrificed badly (especially Nak). His title run collapsed a growing show amiss a period where the prime show had no title at all to compete with essentially. His one reign put him at 24th in the rankings of longest reigning WWE Champions. More than Edge, Ric Flair, Roman Reigns, and Jericho. Still couldn't sell one local show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back