2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
cV3f2au.png

@HomerThompson, this an example of him being funny?

Thinking about the thought process actually is a little funny. "Oh, shit, a guy I respect thinks I'm a second-rate version of a troll. What can I do? ... Got it! I'll randomly call him fat, even though he's actually in really good shape. Haha. Still got it!"

Thinking about the thought process actually is a little funny. "Oh, shit, a guy I respect thinks I'm a second-rate version of a troll. What can I do? ... Got it! I'll randomly call him fat, even though he's actually in really good shape. Haha. Still got it!"
Your insecurities reek like a sewer.

gFI8DLp.png

I feel like Snake isn't a notable enough poster (interchangeable lesser poster, not even dumb enough to be worth the clicks necessary to put on ignore) to get over with a heel turn. He's like the Steve "Brooklyn Brawler" Lombardi of the WR.

Last edited:
Your insecurities reek like a sewer.

He is still incredibly tight and rigid. Time will soften his gorgeous body and cortex....be patient my beautiful friend.

Last edited:
Ass floss is allowed now. Just cause you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

Now excuse me while I gouge my eyes out.

I am not going to assume something without evidence.

I am not going to assume something without evidence.
In this particular case I'd rather assume then go searching for evidence. As a banana hammock would be the proof in this instance. *shudder*

Announcement:

Good afternoon. Let me be your president.

I am impartial and thick skinned. I hate you all equally, but will always defend honesty, truth and intelligence.

I am neither republican nor democrat. I am impartial, only a seeker of truth. If you want the best warroon you have ever soon, vote for me. If not go to hell.

I look forward to round two. See you then.

BREAKING NEWS!!

Future President of WAR ROOM Rational Poster was recently involved in assassination attempt by a sleeper cell right wing terrorist by the name of Sinner_City.

Luckily, the attack was quickly thwarted by forum administrators and no harm came to the future President and the election can continue without interruption.

@Ham Socks, care to comment on the incident?

I feel like Snake isn't a notable enough poster (interchangeable lesser poster, not even dumb enough to be worth the clicks necessary to put on ignore) to get over with a heel turn. He's like the Steve "Brooklyn Brawler" Lombardi of the WR.

ZxwsWSl.png

BREAKING NEWS!!

Future President of WAR ROOM Rational Poster was recently involved in assassination attempt by a sleeper cell right wing terrorist by the name of Sinner_City.

Luckily, the attack was quickly thwarted by forum administrators and no harm came to the future President and the election can continue without interruption.

@Ham Socks, care to comment on the incident?
Cooler heads prevailed, and no harm was done. My sources close to me informed me that the perpetrator was a mentally ill lone wolf with no strategy and a miniscule genitalia.

More at 6.

Announcement:

Good afternoon. Let me be your president.

I am impartial and thick skinned. I hate you all equally, but will always defend honesty, truth and intelligence.

I am neither republican nor democrat. I am impartial, only a seeker of truth. If you want the best warroon you have ever soon, vote for me. If not go to hell.

I look forward to round two. See you then.

if your run for the PoTWR seat will be anything like your 2017 OT Noob Off run, you might as well not even bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back