• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao this guy got a - rating on their site

img_8474.jpg

{<jordan}

stretch your middle leg whilst you wait for the car to warm up imo

your team a man down now?!

Yeah, they're not happy. I'm the enforcer and we're playing a niggly (no race-o) team, which is why I was called up out of temporary retirement. Ahhh well. Gonna play FIFA instead init!

Flop dick fucking defense can eat a fucking bowl of dicks fuck you ya cunt

lol amir khan must need the money

Ready for the jungle! Cast of this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! prepare to do battle

This year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2017 cast have been pictured in their jungle uniform for the first time ahead of the show launch on Sunday. The line-up for the show Boris Johnsons's father Stanley, footballer Dennis Wise, comedienne Shappi Khorsandi, boxer Amir Khan, Corrie star Jennie McAlpine, Saturdays star Vanessa White, WAG Rebekah Vardy, Conor Maynard's brother Jack, MIC star Georgia Toffolo and Hollyoaks hunk Jamie Lomas. Beaming in the pre-jungle photoshoot, the group appeared delighted - and showed no trace of nerves for the perilous challenges they face in the jungle.

Dennis Wise looks like he got AIDS lmao

Amir is gonna get voted to do all the trials lmfao

Not even the fact that the Danes are on a diff level and ol that shite. We've literally had 3 bollix blunders that have them the goals or straight given them possession that led to the last 3 goals. Fucking tossers.

Dennis Wise looks like he got AIDS lmao
Lol fucking AIDS lol. Harsh my man. Harsh. But I likes it.

Ready for the jungle! Cast of this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! prepare to do battle

This year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2017 cast have been pictured in their jungle uniform for the first time ahead of the show launch on Sunday. The line-up for the show Boris Johnsons's father Stanley, footballer Dennis Wise, comedienne Shappi Khorsandi, boxer Amir Khan, Corrie star Jennie McAlpine, Saturdays star Vanessa White, WAG Rebekah Vardy, Conor Maynard's brother Jack, MIC star Georgia Toffolo and Hollyoaks hunk Jamie Lomas. Beaming in the pre-jungle photoshoot, the group appeared delighted - and showed no trace of nerves for the perilous challenges they face in the jungle.

Saturday's girl could get it. That is all.

Only fit one is Vanessa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back