Marc Goddards New Statement.

giphy.gif
db1b203e1bc4160020274bd1fa5a738d.gif

Another thread about this?

Saving and abandoning.

So Goddard might have made a split second wrong decision that could have been rectified pretty quickly and the fighter needing treatment been seen too and everything could have been sorted pretty easily if some cockhead hadnt jumped into a cage he had no business being in. Then started pushing and shoving and slapping officials then trying to later claim he was just worried about the guy on the floor despite being in the arms of the victor , Cheering and screaming loudly like a whiskeyed up scooby doo.

You obviously did not read or understand what Goddard wrote. Try reading again real, real SLOW this time after taking Conor's weewee out of your mouth (obviously Conor's wee wee is blocking part of your vision).

No. Goddard went to check with the time keeper before making an official call which is perfectly fine. He had not waved off the fight. He still had time to make an official decision while while the doctors checked on Redmond. He went to check on the injured fighter, who he in no way coerced into continuing, when Conor went ballistic.

Conor still had no business being in the cage, no reason to start a scene, no reason to do it a second time, and no reason to strike an official.

This is wrong what's wrong with the world. People who can't even be bothered to read about an issue feel like they have the right to comment on it. Jesus is turning in his grave.

You are not allowed to jump the fence

Goddard himself said Conor was allowed in the ring if the fight was stopped.

Had I indeed ended the bout then the fact Conor McGregor was in the ring would have been of zero concern to me and I wouldn’t even have approached them. I would have no need to.

Goddard did in fact stop the fight, thus Conor was allowed in the ring.

Wow, you could fit the world's history into that text

Seemed like both were wrong. Marc made all the mistakes you just said and Conor definitly overreacted my pushing Goddard and slapping that other dude when Goddard said the fight wasn't over.

no taking any legal action and denying interviews about the situation alone shows class
sadly Mcdipshit nuthuggers are probably gonna crucify him for it

What legal action could he realistically take?

In no way was Conor "right". If you read the rest of the letter Goddard makes it clear that the fight would have been over very shortly. Conor actually prolonged the whole ordeal and prevented the incapacitated fighter from receiving medical attention. If he thinks he's fully in the right to jump into the Octagon and interfere with a fight in progress anytime the ref makes the wrong call then he has truly become detached from reality and has no place ringside. He is not god's gift to MMA and when he is in attendance as a fan he is no more or less important than any other fan in attendance despite what many people here believe.

Okay but...you're still just some guy who breached security and jumped in the cage.

Seemed like both were wrong. Marc made all the mistakes you just said and Conor definitly overreacted my pushing Goddard and slapping that other dude when Goddard said the fight wasn't over.
Except Goddard only made that first mistake. TS stopped reading Goddard's statement about 1/4 of the way in.

Back