Conor is a favorite over Oscar in Boxing?! lmao

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can we please make this fight so I can get paid.

ill bet my house on this fight if it's made and Conor is the fav.

BTW this is a complete slap in the face to all conor fans lol Vegas thinks you're sooo stupid you'll put tons of money on Conor again smh

Conor fans really are the biggest idiots on the planet

That's the society we're living in today. Nothing makes any fucking sense anymore.

Those odds were based on Oscar showing up in drag and coked up.

Take those hypothetical odds with a wheel barrel of salt. Hell they only had GSP as a -150 favorite against Conor. And Conor actually had better odds vs GSP than Whittaker, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Rofl. This is getting out of hand. And I feel like i've been saying it for years. Who knows what ridiculous shit is going to happen in 2018.

at this point Conor would probably beat Oscar. In Oscars prime absolutely not obviously.

Can we please make this fight so I can get paid.

ill bet my house on this fight if it's made and Conor is the fav.
They dumb motherfuckers :D
I made 2500$ pure profit on Floyd haha

BTW this is a complete slap in the face to all conor fans lol Vegas thinks you're sooo stupid you'll put tons of money on Conor again smh

Conor fans really are the biggest idiots on the planet
They are dumb mofos :D
I made $2500 pure profit on Floyd thanks to them haha

lol.jpg I can't believed you guys missed this. The real story is that he will be fighting Daniel Cormier for the Light heavyweight belt. The 2 division never defended champion fights for any belts he wants wherever he wants whenever he wants. LOL

I am fairly certain that the generation who makes things like this possible will accidentally destroy the world when they take charge one day.

View attachment 300533 I can't believed you guys missed this. The real story is that he will be fighting Daniel Cormier for the Light heavyweight belt. The 2 division never defended champion fights for any belts he wants wherever he wants whenever he wants. LOL

Lol. Thats funny. Although, I would pay to watch that one. I am curious to see how many Conor fans will show up now and claim that Conor would knock out DC.

Take those hypothetical odds with a wheel barrel of salt. Hell they only had GSP as a -150 favorite against Conor. And Conor actually had better odds vs GSP than Whittaker, which is absolutely ridiculous.
Odds switched fast on Whitaker. Whittaker is now the favorite at -165 and GSP is +135.

Since saw Whittaker at +130 and dropped some serious money on him shifting the line.

I think if you step back and look at this objectively, which doesn’t seam to happen hear, Conner should be favored in this fight. Oscar is very different from Floyd.

I think if you step back and look at this objectively, which doesn’t seam to happen hear, Conner should be favored in this fight. Oscar is very different from Floyd.

yes.
he will not play around and hits much, much harder. even with his 44 years, hes still dangerous.

yes.
he will not play around and hits much, much harder. even with his 44 years, hes still dangerous.[/QUOTE

That’s true, but you also have to look at what Oscar is. First he hasn’t fought in like ten years. Which means he hasn’t really trained in let’s say at least nine.

Next he’s much larger around 5 11. So since he hasn’t fought in about ten years Conner is going to be able to call the shots so to speak, which against Floyd he was not able to do.

Oscar is also a big into drinking and drugs, which along with age will erode his reflex’s. Also unlike Floyd oscar was taking a lot of damage at the end of his career.

He was talking about coming back at one point to fight at I believe 160 or 168. These are estimations, I did not look them up, because I’m just trying to give reasons for my thinking. If you would like you can check and tell me how wrong I am.

So with this in mind. I would say Conners best bet is to get him to cut as much weight as he can. Being 44-45 it is going to be very hard for him and on him. Having not fought in ten years and living a wild life style, along with the weight cut, his reflex’s are most likely not anything like they used to be.

So this is my objective opinion,for favoring a 28ish active fighter.
In oscars favor is that ‘‘tis isn’t going to be the boxing pace he was used to, so he may not need to have the reflex’s he once did. I think size and power favor Oscar, but again at this stage we don’t know what he is as a fighter.

Would I bet the fight no, but until I see Oscar fight I would think these ar huge factors.

I’m not sure why it linked my reply to your post in the same box.

Back