John Oliver: No Big Issue of ANTIFA Assaulting 'White Nationlist' Protestors

All we had to do was ignore these loser nazi wannabes. They were protesting because they WANTED attention. And sadly enough they got it while bringing out the shitty side of the opposition.

Both sides failed that day.

Wikileaks is Russian propaganda, didn't you see the news this week?
You've got to be shittin' me. Wikileaks are the words, the emails, straight from 'the horses mouth'. Propaganda is how something conveyed, and the exact opposite of Wikileaks. The entire MSM is blatant propaganda, from Fox to CNN, so it's not surprising that actual propaganda would try to frame the truth as such.

You've got to be shittin' me. Wikileaks are the words, the emails, straight from 'the horses mouth'. Propaganda is how something conveyed, and the exact opposite of Wikileaks. The entire MSM is blatant propaganda, from Fox to CNN, so it's not surprising that actual propaganda would try to frame the truth as such.

And there was a recent story this week in which Wikileaks blatantly spelled out their intention and willingness to release partial information...

Everything looks more devious when you're looking at it out of context and through Putin's filter.

It's against the law to attack anyone, but if you role play a Nazi in public don't be surprised if someone feels the urge to attack you.

Also don't be surprised when the police don't give a shit about it.

So no one should be surprised if people start attacking blm protesters.

So no one should be surprised if people start attacking blm protesters.

It's not really the same thing, America has a long standing cultural aversion toward Nazis and Nazism.

If you don't see that you're probably a coward Nazi yourself.

If people attack BLM protestors, they deserve to go to jail like anyone else, however.

It's against the law to attack anyone, but if you role play a Nazi in public don't be surprised if someone feels the urge to attack you.

Also don't be surprised when the police don't give a shit about it.
wtf man. Nazis are stupid assholes just like Antifa.
attacking with violence is not ok, only self defence is. don't go full retard because they do.

you can do the whole heil Hitler shit and the Antifa idiocy as well right to my face. I'll have a joint and laugh.

touch me and I will touch you back. pretty simple

touch my dog, and I will bury you and your family in a lime pit in the woods

It's not really the same thing, America has a long standing cultural aversion toward Nazis and Nazism.

If you don't see that you're probably a coward Nazi yourself.

If people attack BLM protestors, they deserve to go to jail like anyone else, however.

I believe in the 1st amendment even for views I disagree with or even hate.

I see you believe anyone that doesn't share you views a Nazi.

Too bad you don't understand the 1st is what keeps the Nazis small and meaning nothing.

But when you want to deny them the 1st you actually give them a just cause to mix in with their dumb shit.

Too bad the left doesn't understand this.

I think people should be allowed to be Nazis
I think that other people should be allowed to punch them.
Think of it as Nazi taxation.
We literally fought a war over this.

Just make it legal for nazi's and Antifa to kill eachother already

You guys fought wars with commies and the British -- punch them, too?

It has been sad seeing guys that I used to laugh at, like Colbert, Stewart and Oliver become full blown propaganda machines for the deep state. Sad!
Aye. I grew up on guys like Colbert and Stewart. I think Jon got out at the right time. Colbert went from playing a character that resembled a right wing hack, to actually being a left wing hack. Everyone has a soapbox these days.

You guys fought wars with commies and the British -- punch them, too?
I don't see a lot of British demanding we re-enter the Kingdom, let alone inciting violence and being aggressive twatbags. If they do, yes punch them.

And I'm all for punching communists who want to remove the blacks, jews, gays, gypsies, hispanics, etc from society. 100% punch assholes in the face when they're being hateful anti-american assholes.

wtf man. Nazis are stupid assholes just like Antifa.
attacking with violence is not ok, only self defence is. don't go full retard because they do.

you can do the whole heil Hitler shit and the Antifa idiocy as well right to my face. I'll have a joint and laugh.

touch me and I will touch you back. pretty simple

touch my dog, and I will bury you and your family in a lime pit in the woods

There is no just like here, whoever you put on the other end of the equation with Nazis, the Nazis will always be the bigger assholes.

I don't see a lot of British demanding we re-enter the Kingdom, let alone inciting violence and being aggressive twatbags. If they do, yes punch them.

And I'm all for punching communists who want to remove the blacks, jews, gays, gypsies, hispanics, etc from society. 100% punch assholes in the face when they're being hateful anti-american assholes.

Your original argument was punch people Americans fought wars with. That's a long list -- if you want to narrow it down to a specific subset you don't like, cool. Others can do the same

Awesome. Next time you see a commie spout off collectivism ideals - smash them in the mouth.

I believe in the 1st amendment even for views I disagree with or even hate.

I see you believe anyone that doesn't share you views a Nazi.

Too bad you don't understand the 1st is what keeps the Nazis small and meaning nothing.

But when you want to deny them the 1st you actually give them a just cause to mix in with their dumb shit.

Too bad the left doesn't understand this.

I understand everything better than you do.

RE "We literally fought a war over this.". Not exactly. We fought the war over money and resources, just like every other war. No war is fought over ideologies. Heck, we named Hitler 'Man of the Year' and it wasn't until during and after the war that we started framing Nazi's as demonic predators, which just helped gain consent and help American parents feel more at ease at sending their kids off to go die. And even after the war, General Patton said "we fought the wrong side", as he knew that Communism was a much greater danger and life taker than Nazism.

We have an epidemic size of Hispanics damaging America and they are not even part of it.

Americans are tired of being killed in car accidents by people never supposed to be there.
Tired of ms13
The ones not killing, just swallow up many job sectors

MS13 is a problem, but dont lump them in with all hispanics. We keep hearing that Mexicans are taking all our jobs, while the data shows that they are not in fact doing so.

Also, MS13 is from El Salvador......

Your original argument was punch people Americans fought wars with. That's a long list -- if you want to narrow it down to a specific subset you don't like, cool. Others can do the same

Awesome. Next time you see a commie spout off collectivism ideals - smash them in the mouth.

Punching people who want to discriminate will never be a problem for me. People talking about either collectivism or sum-none societal structure matters not to me. Talking about inferior peoples, claiming one type is superior to another, and general hate.... that gets you punched, no matter what the title of your group is. Nazis.... they get punched. When I see a Nazi who doesn't immediately go into a rambling treatise on "the white race" and how the "waters are being muddied" etc... I won't punch him.

Punching people who want to discriminate will never be a problem for me. People talking about either collectivism or sum-none societal structure matters not to me. Talking about inferior peoples, claiming one type is superior to another, and general hate.... that gets you punched, no matter what the title of your group is. Nazis.... they get punched. When I see a Nazi who doesn't immediately go into a rambling treatise on "the white race" and how the "waters are being muddied" etc... I won't punch him.

Lets be honest, you wont punch anyone.

And, fine-- but what you're suggesting overall is punching people who ave different ideologies and views than you do. Lots of americans are anti various ideologies, and what your hot button topic is "matters not"" to them. I cant punch a muslim who spouts off that i am inferior because i dont partake in their faith. I cant punch someone who calls a women who had an abortion scum.

Basically, America is first and foremost a nation that respects rule of law -- law stating you cant hit anyone because you dont like their views. So, how about you just disagree with them, dont invite them to your bday party and even protest their protests -- but everyone keeps their hands to themselves.

Back