Is this considered stalking?

I call it organized. You are organized. Is it stalking to keep a record of where all your stuffs are at? Is it stalking to check up on your subordinates whereabouts?

The most organized organization, law enforcement, always ask where the cops location are. "What's your 20"

Like John Wang mentioned, she is your property and you have the right to know where she is at all times. You care about the truck and wants to know where the truck is. I always want to know where all my properties are at.
That truck is my baby. She better not be parking that shit at some ghetto Walmart

Well, if you have said no she probably would have learned that driving drunk is wrong and she would also have learned that she had options, seriously how fucking hard is to get an uber when you are plastered? this woman is gonna walk from disaster into cataclism and you wont even know what happened
They don't have uber out in the middle of nowhere. She was lucky to even have cell service

I touched on this a little bit in post #16. And I never let her drive drunk. She rarely even drinks without me. She wrecked her car when she went back to her hometown for her 10 yr HS graduation anniversary. I couldn't go with her because I was also out of town for a bass tournament. I told her over & over again not to drink & drive. She did anyway & she drove into a ditch. She called me while she was still in the ditch & talked her through everything she needed to do. It,wasn't even a bad wreck but enough to do a lot of money in damage to her car. I've saved her ass from driving drunk many times. It's kind of hard for me to do when I'm like 200 miles away. And i know she isn't driving my truck drunk so that's not a concern for me.
If she totaled her own car less than a month ago, you're naive to believe she's not capable of doing the same thing with your car.

Last edited:
I've been letting my girlfriend use my truck for the past few weeks because she wrecked her car when she was drunk. Now I know what you're thinking & no she will no not drink & drive my truck. Anyway my truck has onstar so I can always see the location of my truck from my phone. Periodically I check it just out of curiosity. She always tells me where she is anyway, but sometimes I still check to see if she's where she says she is. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to see if she's really where she says, but when it's as simple as just opening my onstar app, it's kind of hard not to.

So is that stalking? I'm guessing most people would do the same thing if it was that easy, whether they admit it or not.

Are you by any chance the dude who's got a pregnant girlfriend who's a piece of trash?

Really? It's not something you really have to think about. I have the onstar app on my phone & it tells me the location. It's not like I'm going out of my way to find out

You are though. Do you randomly check your Onstar when she doesn't have the car? Probably not. Which means you're doing something you otherwise wouldn't do for the sake of keeping tabs on her.

That's indicative of trust issues. Work them out.

Are you by any chance the dude who's got a pregnant girlfriend who's a piece of trash?
That's me lol but I wouldn't really call her a piece of trash. She's been good ever since she got rid of those psycho pregnancy hormones. In fact, she's coming home on her lunch break to bring me food & blow me lol

You are though. Do you randomly check your Onstar when she doesn't have the car? Probably not. Which means you're doing something you otherwise wouldn't do for the sake of keeping tabs on her.

That's indicative of trust issues. Work them out.
First off lol at trusting women. And yes I use my onstar app all the time. I start my truck from it all the time

It's a bit of the weirdness that the digital age affords, but I wouldn't quite call it stalking.

Context is everything though, if you guys have a great relationship then it could almost be seen as cute, if a little obsessive. Whereas if there is trouble or trust issues in the relationship, then I would say it's not healthy.

That's me lol but I wouldn't really call her a piece of trash. She's been good ever since she got rid of those psycho pregnancy hormones. In fact, she's coming home on her lunch break to bring me food & blow me lol

Bro wasn't she trying to ditch you and fuck some other man a month or so ago?

<bball1>

Don't let that girl play you brother.

I touched on this a little bit in post #16. And I never let her drive drunk. She rarely even drinks without me. She wrecked her car when she went back to her hometown for her 10 yr HS graduation anniversary. I couldn't go with her because I was also out of town for a bass tournament. I told her over & over again not to drink & drive. She did anyway & she drove into a ditch. She called me while she was still in the ditch & talked her through everything she needed to do. It,wasn't even a bad wreck but enough to do a lot of money in damage to her car. I've saved her ass from driving drunk many times. It's kind of hard for me to do when I'm like 200 miles away. And i know she isn't driving my truck drunk so that's not a concern for me.

Dude how old are you guys, you have a kid together? Jesus. My GF dropped out of highschool in the 10th grade, was married and pregnant by the time she was 17, so I can't really comment on the whole HS reunion thing... She never has asked me, but If my gf wanted to go to some "event" where there would most certainly be drug/alcohol and old flames/crushes looking to relive old times, she sure as shit wouldn't be going without me if at all.

This person just sounds like she is missing a few brain cells. You've repeatedly talked to her about the dangers of drinking and driving yet she still does it. This type of behavior is a huge red flag... add to the fact that she has a child and this goes from a red flag to a huge ass "DO NOT ENTER" sign with flashing lights.

Stalking is one of those things that if you question yourself am I stalking her.
You probably are.

Dude how old are you guys, you have a kid together? Jesus. My GF dropped out of highschool in the 10th grade, was married and pregnant by the time she was 17, so I can't really comment on the whole HS reunion thing... She never has asked me, but If my gf wanted to go to some "event" where there would most certainly be drug/alcohol and old flames/crushes looking to relive old times, she sure as shit wouldn't be going without me if at all.

This person just sounds like she is missing a few brain cells. You've repeatedly talked to her about the dangers of drinking and driving yet she still does it. This type of behavior is a huge red flag... add to the fact that she has a child and this goes from a red flag to a huge ass "DO NOT ENTER" sign with flashing lights.
Well she does like to party. She grew up in a small town where all they do is drink. That's why she ended up so drunk at her HS reunion.

She isn't a Saint, but I think you're blowing her drinking & driving out of proportion. She's 28 & that's the first time she's done something like that

Well she does like to party. She grew up in a small town where all they do is drink. That's why she ended up so drunk at her HS reunion.

She isn't a Saint, but I think you're blowing her drinking & driving out of proportion. She's 28 & that's the first time she's done something like that
Newsflash, all anyone does anywhere is drink. It's code for "I don't have anything productive to do so lets get sauced up."

I'm blowing the drinking and driving out of proportion? You said that you have saved her multiple times from getting behind the wheel torn up. Also, I'm not saying that just because someone drives drunk means that they are likely to cheat, but she loves to party, loves to drink, and apparently loves to do incredibly reckless things while intoxicated, you know like drive drunk or jump on a penis that has no condom on it.

Where was your daughter during all of this?

I don't see a problem checking on where your truck is. The problem I see could be that your insurance might not cover her driving your truck. Is she listed as a driver on the policy? Most insurance companies require that anyone who lives in the same household be listed because they know things like this happen. Has your insurance jacked your rates because of her drunk driving?

Newsflash, all anyone does anywhere is drink. It's code for "I don't have anything productive to do so lets get sauced up."

I'm blowing the drinking and driving out of proportion? You said that you have saved her multiple times from getting behind the wheel torn up. Also, I'm not saying that just because someone drives drunk means that they are likely to cheat, but she loves to party, loves to drink, and apparently loves to do incredibly reckless things while intoxicated, you know like drive drunk or jump on a penis that has no condom on it.
Yes you're blowing it out of proportion. You said she is lacking brain cells & also insinuated she might not be a good parent. That's a lot to assume given how much you know.

Where was your daughter during all of this?

I don't see a problem checking on where your truck is. The problem I see could be that your insurance might not cover her driving your truck. Is she listed as a driver on the policy? Most insurance companies require that anyone who lives in the same household be listed because they know things like this happen. Has your insurance jacked your rates because of her drunk driving?
My insurance company doesn't know about her drunk driving. The cops & her insurance company don't even know she wrecked her car. And no she isn't listed on my insurance. I'm fairly certain my insurance would still cover her, but that is a valid concern. I'm not only loaning her my truck to help her, it's helps me a lot too. It would be a major pain in the ass for me to provide rides non stop & I pick her up from work at 230am. I need to fix her car this weekend. I think a new a radiator will have it running

Edit: and my daughter was with her grandma (my girlfriend's mom). That's where my gf stayed when she went back to her home town.

Not sure you can stalk your own gf. I think the right word would be spying.

It's all good as long as she's where she says she is. The first time you check that thing and she's not , you're liable to confront her. Only to find out she was our shopping for your christmas present.

Oh, and I don't consider it stalking, but it could be a potential problem if she finds out.

Back