NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the hate flow through you.
giphy.gif
maxresdefault.jpg

Redskins are 4-5. But most definitely the best 4-5 team in the NFL. No doubt.

I don't think it ridiculous, in the least bit, to think the Panthers coaching staff dumbed down the playbook in his rookie year and it seems a little silly to argue otherwise.

I'd imagine most rookie QB's who are starting are given a dumbed down version of the offense. Dak's smart as fuck. You think they had the entire playbook open for him like they would've with Romo? I seriously doubt it. Even if teams would say other wise, i'd still seriously doubt it.

If can weren’t my qb there’s a decent chance I’d hate him(racist). But since he is my qb and he’s done a good job I’m a big fan. Don’t have his jersey though. Prob gonna get McGOATfrey next. If the yoffs started today the canthers would play in LA, id get tickets for that in a heartbeat.

If can weren’t my qb there’s a decent chance I’d hate him(racist). But since he is my qb and he’s done a good job I’m a big fan. Don’t have his jersey though. Prob gonna get McGOATfrey next. If the yoffs started today the canthers would play in LA, id get tickets for that in a heartbeat.

It's sweet McGOATfrey finally got his ypc to 3

@RBO 75 working the sidelines of the Bucs game Sunday

jnbnvyxar76giki4x6ox.png

Said every white Panthers fan.

(I don't even know if you're white, but this is the whitest shit I've read today.)

Reminds me of my family from Minnesota. They used to say shit like "I'd hate Culpeper if he weren't our QB. Any QB that runs isn't a real QB." They'd always try to hide racism by claiming their like/dislike is about how someone plays the game.

Reminds me of my family from Minnesota. They used to say shit like "I'd hate Culpeper if he weren't our QB. Any QB that runs isn't a real QB." They'd always try to hide racism by claiming their like/dislike is about how someone plays the game.
Culpepper fucking sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back