NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need to be a Rhodes Scholar to read a playbook

That shits obvious based on wonderlics. Shits easy if you passed 4th grade, yet you have NFL QBs scoring below 20.

He doesn't need to be a Rhodes Scholar to read a playbook
What are you trying to say?

9545.jpg

Said every white Panthers fan.

(I don't even know if you're white, but this is the whitest shit I've read today.)

Lol I’m actually a fan of most qbs in the nfl except for JaJameis(eats too many L’s) and our boy Matt Ryan. My dislike for Can would be for him being a dumbass at times(like JaJameis). I’m Mexican fwiw.

That shits obvious based on wonderlics. Shits easy if you passed 4th grade, yet you have NFL QBs scoring below 20.

We called VY "radio" for a reason. That fucker could read a Cheesecake Factory menu like a champ

I just took a look at Eli's stats this year and they are actually well within his career avg.
All of sports talk seems to be about the Giants canning him after the season.
Maybe its because they overrated him for years because of 2 SB wins despite being a career avg QB.

I just took a look at Eli's stats this year and they are actually well within his career avg.
All of sports talk seems to be about the Giants canning him after the season.
Maybe its because they overrated him for years because of 2 SB wins despite being a career avg QB.
without Eli they would go 0-16

without Eli they would go 0-16
The Giants and Packers are in a similar spot (for the most part). Without their QB they look like fucking jokes. Eli unfortunately isn't as mobile as Godgers so he can't get out of the way of the blitz that his o-line is always giving up. That plus all his weapons were taken away a couple weeks ago.

Theres some monumental QB duels next week.

Dalton vs. Brocktober
Blaine Yo Gabba Gabba Gabbert vs. The Macho Man Tom Savage
JaJameis vs. Smokin Jay
Blert Bertlez vs. Dethroned Keiser

Worley looks like a child next to JT.
You know who is a fucking monstrosity?

Dion Jordan. At DE he dwarfed our rookie DT Nasty Naz Jones.

This is a guy who is fast enough to cover Calvin Johnson. God I hope Sherm fronts him his PED's which allow him to be incredibly overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back