Jeff Sessions: 'Not enough basis' for special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton

This happened during the hearing.

Jeffries: in October you testified 'I don't recall 29 times'

Sessions: I have no idea

Jeffries: in June under oath you testified 'I don't recall' 36 times. Is that correct?

Sessions: I don't know.

Jeffries: You testified 'I don't recall' (or similar) 20 times today.

Jeffries: In an interview (re: Hilary) you stated "intentional failure to remember can constitute a criminal act"
Is this real life?

There is a difference between firing and criminal prosecution.

For criminal prosecution the standard they need to prove is that she intended to leak them, not merely that she was negligent.
This is a good point.

This happened during the hearing.

Jeffries: in October you testified 'I don't recall 29 times'

Jeffries: in June under oath you testified 'I don't recall' 36 times. Is that correct?

Sessions: I don't know.

Jeffries: You testified 'I don't recall' (or similar) 20 times today.

Jeffries: In an interview (re: Hilary) you stated "intentional failure to remember can constitute a criminal act"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

For all the shit that Obamas AG got, the republican ones have been pathetic.

This is Gonzales all over again.

bf747049143caff6965dedb3e31890f1--alberto-gonzales-joe-arpaio.jpg

amnesia.jpg

That was Comey's point so i dont know why people still keep talking about him letting Hillary off the hook.

Because (from everything I read) at least one law didn't require intent. It merely required gross negligence. Comey says he couldn't find a case prosecuted though that didn't have an element of intent. So he used this as reasoning to not hold her to the letter of the law. Can't imagine a better definition of "grossly negligent" than "extremely careless".

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Our investigation looked at whether there is evidence classified information was improperly stored or transmitted on that personal system, in violation of a federal statute making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way, or a second statute making it a misdemeanor to knowingly remove classified information from appropriate systems or storage facilities.

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

Charges or no charges, the states opted for her opponent as President so that's good enough for me. Fuck that bitch.

If I were Meuller, I would look for the answers to whichever questions Sessions dodged by saying he can’t remember. Every time he says that, it means yes, but he can’t admit it but doesn’t want to be culpable when they find out.

If I were Meuller, I would look for the answers to whichever questions Sessions dodged by saying he can’t remember. Every time he says that, it means yes, but he can’t admit it but doesn’t want to be culpable when they find out.
I have no doubts Mueller is balls deep in that

Mueller%20Time_zps9wmjkcis.jpg

I have no doubts Mueller is balls deep in that

Mueller%20Time_zps9wmjkcis.jpg
Says a secret plant funded by George Soros. What else are you hiding from us, sir? We’re you the one running Hilary’s child sex trafficking ring out of the pizza parlor as well?

Because (from everything I read) at least one law didn't require intent. It merely required gross negligence. Comey says he couldn't find a case prosecuted though that didn't have an element of intent. So he used this as reasoning to not hold her to the letter of the law. Can't imagine a better definition of "grossly negligent" than "extremely careless".

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Charges or no charges, the states opted for her opponent as President so that's good enough for me. Fuck that bitch.

So they decided for the guy that was facing fraud charges, i think America fucked up way before Nov 8th considering the candidates.

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion.
I dont like and or care for her either but to be honest the election is over just let the old battleaxe live her last 5-8 yrs on earth in peace IMO .. constantly bringing her back up and into the media just keeps it alive

Says a secret plant funded by George Soros. What else are you hiding from us, sir? We’re you the one running Hilary’s child sex trafficking ring out of the pizza parlor as well?
yup then i concreted it,aged the concrete 45yrs and then made any evidence of it disappear then arrested that poor "good guy with a gun" who was only trying to fight for our freedumb

:)

yup then i concreted it,aged the concrete 45yrs and then made any evidence of it disappear then arrested that poor "good guy with a gun" who was only trying to fight for our freedumb

:)
That guy was a God damn hero and a patriot. Just don’t sell any more uranium to Russia or kill any more unimportant people who were loosely involved with you.

So they decided for the guy that was facing fraud charges, i think America fucked up way before Nov 8th considering the candidates.

I would consider the choice coming down to two obvious scumbags to be a fuck up for sure.

I dont like and or care for her either but to be honest the election is over just let the old battleaxe live her last 5-8 yrs on earth in peace IMO .. constantly bringing her back up and into the media just keeps it alive

I'm not the media. I'm not putting her on tv, reviewing her book, seeking her opinion. or writing internet stories about her. I'm definitely not the one starting threads here about her either.

Call me paranoid, but until she's not running in the next election I don't know for a fact she's going anywhere.

FOX news reporter destroys uranium one in 30 seconds

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

I would consider the choice coming down to two obvious scumbags to be a fuck up for sure.

I'm not the media. I'm not putting her on tv, reviewing her book, seeking her opinion. or writing internet stories about her. I'm definitely not the one starting threads here about her either.

Call me paranoid, but until she's not running in the next election I don't know for a fact she's going anywhere.
I guess i mean dont let the bitch rent any space in your head... shes not worth it man :)

Back