2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake will win.

Hill-Cuck supporters in for another rude awakening?

TS4hMXB.gif

Yeah its all just a bit of fun.
Takes a special kind of poster like Jack the hack to come in an complain about the standard of the posts.
You might have missed the point with that kind of criticism in a thread were people accuse each other of being a horse fucking Hitler etc.

Which was pretty funny, from I think @Falsedawn.
But Jack is the kind of poster, if anyone ever just slightly criticized Hillary he will never ever forgive you for it.

Meow.

What I noticed is that your approach is the same as Palis', which I think sucked. I would hope we'd go in a different direction, and it doesn't seem that the other candidates aspire to be a troll. And your response here--juvenile and dishonest personal attacks--just furthers my point. I think we should be looking to get rid of the type of posts you like and focus on trying to improve the quality of the place.

Seriously tho guys, some guy tried to spam my PMs with seizure inducing gifs today.

This is getting serious. Luckily I don't get seizures.

There are right wing sleeper accounts on this forum laying in wait to attack our election.

Meow.

What I noticed is that your approach is the same as Palis', which I think sucked. I would hope we'd go in a different direction, and it doesn't seem that the other candidates aspire to be a troll. And your response here--juvenile and dishonest personal attacks--just furthers my point. I think we should be looking to get rid of the type of posts you like and focus on trying to improve the quality of the place.
Palis won.

And lol at the other candidates not being possible trolls.

Meow.

You just single handily put @snakedafunky ahead in the polls.

Way to go Jack V Comey.

Fuck the polls, El Dictador has this in the bag.

He is a sure bet, for stability shall reign once again. Reeducation is in baby!

Fuck the polls, El Dictador has this in the bag.

He is a sure bet, for stability shall reign once again. Reeducation is in baby!

Limited time offer, Secretary of Education renamed to Secretary of Reeducation.

@Tol

I know you would like to be in this so I'm giving you a heads up about the 200 post criteria. Registration closes Friday

@Lead Thanks.

Definitely don't have 200 posts in the WR in 2017. But I read this forum every day.
Can I file for an exemption from this rule?

Palis won.

And lol at the other candidates not being possible trolls.

Right, Palis won and an interesting idea led to nothing. Just a stickied troll thread that no one reads other than other trolls. Wouldn't it be better to have a good poster do it this time? There are many candidates who fit that bill. If people just want to behave like middle-schoolers or something, why not just do it in the OT, which is designed for that? Or snake can do his own version of Pwent's thing.

PCP is one, I guess? And also not a WR regular. Any others?

Right, Palis won and an interesting idea led to nothing. Just a stickied troll thread that no one reads other than other trolls. Wouldn't it be better to have a good poster do it this time? There are many candidates who fit that bill. If people just want to behave like middle-schoolers or something, why not just do it in the OT, which is designed for that?

PCP is one, I guess? And also not a WR regular. Any others?
Which candidates do you think fit the bill?

I hear if you vote for @Falsedawn -- you can use him as your "black friend" reference in threads.

There you go False, 'the identity politics crowd' vote is now yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back