Three UCLA students released after shoplifting

See? Even a disgusting liberal leaning asshole like me can agree from time to time with a conservative piece of shit like you... Carry one!

tumblr_mg0w8r8vFQ1r93xiko1_500.gif

Will mainstream tv news give this any airtime?

If it was something negative for Trump we would be hearing about it on tv right now.
How is Trump allowing international criminals into the US a positive thing?

What would you recommend as an alternative punishment? These "kids" committed a crime. There should be consequences.

I think it would be fair if they lost their place on the team or scholarship for making the school look bad.

They didn't break any laws in America as far as I know and China was just doing us a solid.

Money fixes everything. The Ball family legacy is secured. Meanwhile, if it were me, I'd be in a Chinese jail cell.

I think it would be fair if they lost their place on the team or scholarship for making the school look bad.

They didn't break any laws in America as far as I know and China was just doing us a solid.

They should get a few kicks to the ass with a giant boot.

The_Simpsons_Bart_Vs_Australia_1995_5.jpg

Nope. Nice assumption though. Basketball players in general though yes.

P.S. Are you black?
The fact that you think that was a defense should be embarrassing.I don't think you understand how basic logic works.

So you saw your skin color and assume they hate him? Jesus you're dumb.
I think Ball's dad in one of his many ridiculous rants went after Trump so it'd be a decent assumption his sons aren't Trump fans either.

I think Ball's dad in one of his many ridiculous rants went after Trump so it'd be a decent assumption his sons aren't Trump fans either.
You think and then you assume. Do you realize how many leaps of evidence you just had to take? And you still wouldn't be in any position to talk with certainty. And there are three players involved, only one is Lavsr Ball's son. Not that you actually know anything about what anyone believes.

This is what happens when people are desperate to make conclusions. They totally dismiss the need to gather evidence.

You think and then you assume. Do you realize how many leaps of evidence you just had to take? And you still wouldn't be in any position to talk with certainty. And there are three players involved, only one is Lavsr Ball's son. Not that you actually know anything about what anyone believes.

This is what happens when people are desperate to make conclusions. They totally dismiss the need to gather evidence.
Calm your tits bro jeez. It's not a HUGE logical jump to think a kid is going to have very similar political views to their parents/parent.

That's the only jump I'm making. These kids are lucky imo they were able to get released. What a stupid fucking thing to do in a country like China.

Trump is like isis he will take responsibility for anything that might look good on the Twitter
he only saw Balls picture and he thought it was a white guy lol

And we have someone to thank for it.
Your president.

These morons decide to shoplift in China. Lulz.
He must not have known those players were black?

Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott
"We are grateful for the role that our Chinese hosts played, and for the courtesy and professionalism of the local authorities. We also want to acknowledge UCLA's significant efforts on behalf of their student-athletes. Finally, we want to thank the president, the White House and the U.S. State Department for their efforts towards resolution."

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ayers-detained-china-set-return-united-states
bbbuu but Trump is a racist.... this can't be real.
<DCrying>

Should have dropped them off at North Korea as a peace offering. Kim Jong Un likes basketball.

Back