Tyron Woodley teasing new fight, will NOT be against a WW top 15 contender.

He's fighting Nate Marquardt to try and avenge his loss. This will be for unofficial strikeforce belt!

Hopefully he's talking about GSP. My man Nick looks completely burnt out, and Nate would just get mauled imo..

Wow i am really excited to find out who it could be... it could be Nate but i have a feeling it's someone else.... hmmm...

If anyone deserves a super fight right now it's Tyron. He defended 3x in 16 months and now WW is on fire

In fact i don't deny anything he accomplished, i'm not his fan but surely not one of his many many haters

I'm just pointing the trend, and i wish it was the contrary direction

Nate would be a good money fight for Woodley but it would not really be competitive.... Woodley would be a horrible matchup for Nate.

If anyone deserves a super fight right now it's Tyron. He defended 3x in 16 months and now WW is on fire

There is not a single champion right now who merits a super fight. Every single one of them should be defending their belts. What is the longer defense streak at the moment? Three?? Hardly superfight-worthy, in my opinion.

Might be Nick Diaz. Diaz brothers figure out Conor x3 not happening anytime soon one of them have to fight I guess is Nick's turn.

In fact i don't deny anything he accomplished, i'm not his fan but surely not one of his many many haters

I'm just pointing the trend, and i wish it was the contrary direction
You make a fair point. It just seems like the super fights aren't stopping any time soon. And of all the current champs I feel he deserves a money fight the most right now

I don't know anymore I'm just gonna wait and see, props to Tyron for doing what champs are suppose to do... Fight!

There is not a single champion right now who merits a super fight. Every single one of them should be defending their belts. What is the longer defense streak at the moment? Three?? Hardly superfight-worthy, in my opinion.
In a perfect world I would agree. Right now super fights or money fights are the trend. So Tyron actually defends his belt I feel he deserves it personally

This is the fuckin' UFC! Where the best fight whomever has the most Twitter followers!!

1jvs5g.jpg

In a perfect world I would agree. Right now super fights or money fights are the trend. So Tyron actually defends his belt I feel he deserves it personally

Relative to his peers, definitely, but that's a pretty shallow comparison.

Hopefully he's talking about GSP. My man Nick looks completely burnt out, and Nate would just get mauled imo..

Now that fight i would LOVE to watch to me it would be one of the most anticipated fights of this year if it happens. But GSP has said he has it written in his contract that he has to fight Robert if he is going to fight again so i guess it's not him...

Back