Tampa Bay Serial Killer Update: Suspect caught and being charged

You don’t associate gun violence with the threat of guns?
That's not the distinction. The distinction is that 100% of mass shootings are by gun violence, and serial killers have a "special" kind of pathological sickness that isn't related to guns in the way guns are related to mass shootings. It makes for a terrible comparison, nevermind your garbage racial stuff on top of that.

That's not the distinction. The distinction is that 100% of mass shootings are by gun violence, and serial killers have a "special" kind of pathological sickness that isn't related to guns in the way guns are related to mass shootings. It makes for a terrible comparison, nevermind your garbage racial stuff on top of that.
They haven’t caught the guy or even labled him a serial killer but please by all means continue to obfuscate the facts in favor or your shit arguement.

They haven’t caught the guy or even labled him a serial killer but please by all means continue to obfuscate the facts in favor or your shit arguement.
Local authorities are treating the case as they would serial killing and all media is reporting it as such. It's enough for me to assume he's a serial killer, hence my not connecting it to gun violence in general.

An interesting side note. James Holmes, the guy who shot up the movie theater a few years ago, said that he considered being a serial killer but decided against it because he was not confident that he could do it successfully.

So there may be some overlap between serial killers and mass murderers. I think most of them are probably very different though.

Everything comes down to race these days. It is the #1 topic in world and it is 100% the fault of the left.
I'd be curious to find out the race of the victims... if they were all white.. all asian... or if there was nothing in common?

An interesting side note. James Holmes, the guy who shot up the movie theater a few years ago, said that he considered being a serial killer but decided against it because he was not confident that he could do it successfully.

So there may be some overlap between serial killers and mass murderers. I think most of them are probably very different though.
I’ve actually thought this for awhile. In the ‘70s there was a huge spike in serial killers after a ton of media exposure, with comparatively fewer mass shootings to today. In the past, arson, bombings, cults, etc have come in waves depending on what spectacular crime was currently in vogue. There’s a lot of overlap with high levels of psychopathy and narcissism between mass shooters and serial killers. I tend to be of the opinion that the sensationalization of the crime is a primary motivator for these types of criminals, and that they’re actually very similar in many more ways than is currently being explored.

Local authorities are treating the case as they would serial killing and all media is reporting it as such. It's enough for me to assume he's a serial killer, hence my not connecting it to gun violence in general.
So in this case it’s the individual and not in the case of mass shootings? I’m a little confused on your logic here.

he is not a smart serial killer. Only a dumbass would continue to operate in the same area using the same method.

So in this case it’s the individual and not in the case of mass shootings? I’m a little confused on your logic here.
Both mass shootings and serial killings typically involve one really twisted individual, with some notable exceptions. Not sure what you're getting at with that.

use a bait victim that fits his victim profile equip them with bulletproof vest

then ambush when he shows up

if he's real good he won't bite, they are probably trying something along those lines but it's probably not working out too well

use a bait victim that fits his victim profile equip them with bulletproof vest

then ambush when he shows up

if he's real good he won't bite, they are probably trying something along those lines but it's probably not working out too well

Y9Dxo.gif

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...link-florida-serial-killing-article-1.3663666

I’ve been following this since it first broke that these killings may have been the work of a serial killer. He was outsmarting the cops and very patient, got busted for bringing his weapon to work with him. People like this are the most terrifying kind. He also struck without warning, his latest victim being shot in the back of the head while crossing the street. Glad he’s been caught.

Back