Is Tyron Woodley the best 170'er we have ever seen?

The fact that you say he CRUSHED wonder boy shows that you don't know what you're talking about

..... Anderson Silva fought only 1 of those guys you listed. He got finished twice by him. I guess he also sucks, using your great logic.
Oh, nice of you to omit the keyword from your brain in my post; 'WASHED UP'. Silva is well past his prime and fought plenty of PRIME title contenders. Bisping is P4P#1 Ducker.

Oh, nice of you to omit the keyword from your brain in my post; 'WASHED UP'. Silva is well past his prime and fought plenty of PRIME title contenders. Bisping is P4P#1 Ducker.
lol your logic, where is it? Are you trying to tell me that Anderson Silva was not in his prime when he lost to Weidman but Michael Bisping is in his prime now? lol get out. I would ask why you omit things from your brain but I am not sure you have one.

They both joined the UFC in 2006. One broke his leg. One broke his eye. Quit making excuses for Silva getting thoroughly beaten by "washed up" Bisping.

lol your logic, where is it? Are you trying to tell me that Anderson Silva was not in his prime when he lost to Weidman but Michael Bisping is in his prime now? lol get out. I would ask why you omit things from your brain but I am not sure you have one.

They both joined the UFC in 2006. One broke his leg. One broke his eye. Quit making excuses for Silva getting thoroughly beaten by "washed up" Bisping.
POST ME bisping's worthy contenders (in their prime) aside from Rockhold. Tell me who he has fought that are greats in HIS PRIME! I'll give you one - RASHAD EVANS......no one else...

POST ME bisping's worthy contenders (in their prime) aside from Rockhold. Tell me who he has fought that are greats in HIS PRIME! I'll give you one - RASHAD EVANS......no one else...
So Bisping is not a great fighter but he beat Anderson Silva? got it.

What is wrong with you, a WASHED UP SILVA? Fuck no ofcourse he's not a great fighter!!!
Bisping was washed up when he fought Silva. Why do you not understand this simple concept? Do you really think Bisping was in his prime? lol

Bisping was washed up when he fought Silva. Why do you not understand this simple concept? Do you really think Bisping was in his prime? lol
You're asking me! I'm telling you Silva is washed up and yet you're bringing him up as if he's a worthy title contender!! That's what I'm telling YOU! Bisping has NOT fought the best fighters in his division in his prime or not! So how can I consider him a great fighter? The belt? Woop, Matt Serra KO'd GSP........

You're asking me! I'm telling you Silva is washed up and yet you're bringing him up as if he's a worthy title contender!! That's what I'm telling YOU! Bisping has NOT fought the best fighters in his division in his prime or not! So how can I consider him a great fighter? The belt? Woop, Matt Serra KO'd GSP........
He is a great fighter. I can tear down the quality of Silva's reign too but I won't. He is/was a great fighter, just like Bisping is.

Crushed Maia, and crushed Wonderboy twice.

His resume is basically as good as GSP's at this point.

tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo4_500.gif

9/10

He is a great fighter. I can tear down the quality of Silva's reign too but I won't. He is/was a great fighter, just like Bisping is.
Go ahead, tear down Silva's - I already showed you Silva's ELITE competition, you're saying his wins over those names makes him inferior to Bispings career?

Go ahead, tear down Silva's - I already showed you Silva's ELITE competition, you're saying his wins over those names makes him inferior to Bispings career?
I never said he was inferior to Bisping. Why do you make shit up that I never said?

What is up with all these waste of time threads today?!!

Crushed Maia?

Crushed Wonderboy twice? The first was a draw and the second a majority decision.

Totally uninspiring title run.

Be nice. I think TS might be Woodley.

In defense of the TS it sounds like he meant is Tyron the best WW he has ever seen which is possible. the only GSP he ever saw was MW GSP. He didn't know MMA pre dates UFC 200

UFCs are numbered in Fahrenheit, so UFC 33 was the first one and UFC 217 was actually UFC 422, which won't happen until 2022. It's easy to get confused in the conversions so I don't blame OP.

If by crushed you mean setting the record for the least strikes thrown in a title fight and having two fights against WB with probably only a combined 5 minutes of real action, then sure.

But you know he's not.

Back