Tyron Woodley teasing new fight, will NOT be against a WW top 15 contender.

nate or nick, i like nick more but nick dont even try to win fights anymore, he just taunts and talks like a bitch and doesnt do anything. woodley would shoot on him and lay on his ass for 5 rounds. if it stayed on the feet tho it would be a interesting fight

Nick wins that fight on the feet. So does Nate.

(Which is why it wouldn't stay on the feet.)

Ferguson vs Twood could be an interesting fight

If anyone deserves a super fight right now it's Tyron. He defended 3x in 16 months and now WW is on fire

Oh boy 3 title defenses! 2 of which were balls and one of which was a draw! Damn he should just retire he's already defended the belt a legendary 3 TIMES!!

UFC has become such a shit show full of clowns, might as well pull USADA

Fuck so he's fighting Nate, which he will dominate, which will setup a Revenge match with Nick (who Dana will pay $5 million to stop smoking weed right now so he can pass a test).

Makes sense...

Oh boy 3 title defenses! 2 of which were balls and one of which was a draw! Damn he should just retire he's already defended the belt a legendary 3 TIMES!!
Lmao 3x in 16 months ain't that bad you hater. Only 1 of those fights was actually garbage (wonderboy rematch) Maia fight was kinda boring, but some people didn't think it was the worst fight it had it's moments (rounds 1-3). You don't have to like the guy or agree but Tyron is a good champ

Hopefully he's talking about GSP. My man Nick looks completely burnt out, and Nate would just get mauled imo..
There Isn't as much of a difference between Nick and Nate at this stage of their careers as people seem to believe.

The boxing was always the biggest thing separating them, Nate was a little more slick on the ground. Nate's stepped up his boxing quite a bit ever since that Michael Johnson fight though. Speaking from experience, I would say the difference between the two is negligible..at this point. Slightly different boxing styles as Ward eluded to. Otherwise they have all the same attributes. Iron chin, endless cardio, tenacity, zombie, etc.

Which Is why It's weird that Nate is so heavily underrated at this stage of his career. He's just as good as his brother now. Yet people still act like he's the same fighter who got stopped by Thompson 4-5 years ago.

Now that fight i would LOVE to watch to me it would be one of the most anticipated fights of this year if it happens. But GSP has said he has it written in his contract that he has to fight Robert if he is going to fight again so i guess it's not him...
It doesn't say he can't fight anyone else just that he has to "defend" the mw belt against whittaker

Lmao 3x in 16 months ain't that bad you hater. Only 1 of those fights was actually garbage (wonderboy rematch) Maia fight was kinda boring, but some people didn't think it was the worst fight it had it's moments (rounds 1-3). You don't have to like the guy or agree but Tyron is a good champ

I don't know what you consider good, but I don't think 3 title defenses is particularly impressive enough to warrant a gimme money fight, especially when one of them was a draw and especially not when WW is full of contenders (RDA, Lawler, Covington)

Defending your fucking belt from contenders is becoming an optional lol

They're doing a shitty job at protect the sport
WME are clueless casuals

What do you expect
Dana is screwing them for $ too

Ahhahahahahaha
Watch it be dead by 2023

I wouldn’t mind Diaz Bros, gsp or McGregor. Give me fun fights. These dudes have a limited shelf life; let them get paid.

Pretty lame trend of non-defending starting, but at least Tyron fought 3 top 5 ranked guys in his last bouts.

If Nate gets a shot at the WW title, it would make a complete mockery of this sport! It has to be Woodley vs GSP, at WW.

I don't know what you consider good, but I don't think 3 title defenses is particularly impressive enough to warrant a gimme money fight, especially when one of them was a draw and especially not when WW is full of contenders (RDA, Lawler, Covington)
If there was a very clear contendor right now, I would feel different. Don't think lawler RDA or Covington deserve the shot right now honestly or wonderboy. More matchups need to be made first

Back