Tyron Woodley teasing new fight, will NOT be against a WW top 15 contender.

nate or nick, i like nick more but nick dont even try to win fights anymore, he just taunts and talks like a bitch and doesnt do anything. woodley would shoot on him and lay on his ass for 5 rounds. if it stayed on the feet tho it would be a interesting fight
<Deported1>

If anyone deserves a super fight right now it's Tyron. He defended 3x in 16 months and now WW is on fire
As boring as some people may find woodley (me included) he is a dominant champion so far and a good ambassador for the sport IMO. Wouldn't hate on him making that dough in a super fight . Also he wasn't this boring before he was champ, he's just trying to defend that belt.

It's gotta be Nick Diaz. I doubt Nate is gonna take a fight with Woodley when the bulk of his career is at 155 and a win over Tony means a rematch with Conor.

Honestly,

Nick Diaz would murder Tyron.

Tyron would blow his load trying to lay and pray in an active guard and Diaz would swarm him

Diaz 3,4,5

Tyron wants to become a legend?

He's going to have to start making some serious changes if he ever wants that.

why are people saying Nate? the fight wouldnt be competitive and no way Nate fights GSP which probably is what would happen if he were to win.

has to be Nick, and Tony fights Nate.

nothing else makes sense thou they are getting close to the event and maybe they just have to make the best fights and card they can.

who knows, im way more interested in Nick vs Woodley so maybe im biased.

If these champs are insisting on not fighting the top contender then it should not be a title defense. Like in Pride where Fedor was champ but still had fights in between real title defenses, if they want a "money fight" or a fan fight, they need to drop the title defense from the picture.

As boring as some people may find woodley (me included) he is a dominant champion so far and a good ambassador for the sport IMO. Wouldn't hate on him making that dough in a super fight . Also he wasn't this boring before he was champ, he's just trying to defend that belt.
Agreed, I bet his next title defense is entertaining as fuck

I am not interested in him fighting Nate but at least he's given contenders a shot at the belt.

If he announces his retirement it's the best announcement he's ever made

There Isn't as much of a difference between Nick and Nate at this stage of their careers...
Speaking from experience, I would say the difference between the two is negligible..at this point.
You've sparred against them or something?

How freaking insane would it be if they announce Woodley VS DC for a superfight on DEC30th

Woodley is talking LEGEND SHIT!. You wanna be a legend then there is only 3 guys above you worthy of gaining that title. GSP, DC, Stipe.. No one else would be worth a damn for the WW champion of the world.. He wants to be a household name remembered as one of the GOATS? Well he has his work cut out for him. Any one of those three men standing in his way will not make it easy. He bragged about walking around at 205 and cutting 35 pounds. Lets see how he fights at his walk around weight.

All i know is it better not be a fat old BJ pen or a fake ass WWF wrastler! That will suck..

There is not a single champion right now who merits a super fight. Every single one of them should be defending their belts. What is the longer defense streak at the moment? Three?? Hardly superfight-worthy, in my opinion.
Mighty mouse, if he wanted to go up to 135 he deserves it

He obviously doesn't want that though

its probably nick. woodley has wanted that one since strikeforce.

Lol Nate v. Tyron is NOT a money fight.

I’m dying to see it for sure but the idea that this draws big isn’t going to happen.

If anyone deserves a super fight right now it's Tyron. He defended 3x in 16 months and now WW is on fire

? Did you watch those 3 fights? 3 of the worst title defenses in UFC history... He doesn't deserve anything "super" at this point.

Back