GSP next fight Will be in Montréal

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Before Tonight's Hockey game

I think they missed him
22k's chanting is name

That fight is next after Woodley murk Nate... -_-' (I hope it's not true)

GSP.jpg

He's such a superstar to Canadians look at that...

The whole country will be watching if he's fighting in Canada, that's the market I'd be selling it too.

He's such a superstar to Canadians look at that...

Not on the same level he was 5-6 yrs ago (before the First knee injury)

But he's gettin' There.

it makes sense to have him fight Whitaker in Montreal it's a sure thing and gsp has earned that

it makes sense to have him fight Whitaker in Montreal it's a sure thing and gsp has earned that

I would prefer Rob too, but don't think they Will Do that fight.

Vs Woodley is a Little better on PPV's

(Even more If Wood whoop Nate or Colby in the meantime)

in their prime at their best....... Woodly vs Koscheck, Hughes and Hendricks who wins??

Before Tonight's Hockey game

I think they missed him
22k's chanting is name

Crap, I skip one night of hockey and this is what i miss. Thanks for posting brother.

I think GSP next fight will be against Conor, and Conor's next fight will be against GSP..

Too much money to be made on that fight, and they're not going to risk compromising it with GSP fighting Woodley/Whittaker or Conor fighting Tony...

Just my theory, lets see if it comes true..

GSP’s Star rising even higher than it was before. While Conor is self-destructing.

I think GSP next fight will be against Conor, and Conor's next fight will be against GSP..

Too much money to be made on that fight, and they're not going to risk compromising it with GSP fighting Woodley/Whittaker or Conor fighting Tony...

Just my theory, lets see if it comes true..
Conor could have a long career.
Too soon

Putting him in a mismatch were he would get badly whoop is a terrible Idea imo

Conor could have a long career.
Too soon

Putting him in a mismatch were he would get badly whoop is a terrible Idea imo
Conor losing to GSP, is much more palatable than him losing to Ferguson..

I like George but it's a bad look to take a title shot you have never fought in , all to bail.
Yeah I’m sure any other person on the planet would refuse the opportunity. Lol. Gtfo of here w that garbage.

Back