If you could have a nice steak dinner with any UFC fighter who would you choose?

Idk

All the wmma fighters are ugly af
And i don't want eat with another guy

I'll take a couple of the ring girls

Well definitely not Hendricks or gastelum cause they would eat theirs and rake mine right off my Plate as well and probably would ask me to split the bill.

Probably derrick lewis just for the LoL's

giphy.gif
Her & not even a close second. And here I was only thinking of dudes :eek:

Johnny Hendricks, can't go to a steak house without Pig Rig there. I imagine us ordering several large Steaks, with Grilled Onion, Potato, and Bacon Skewers. With a side of Horseradish sauce, and a nice big glass of Beer to wash it all down. I imagine us talking about all the failed weigh-ins, and the time he used GSP as a good ole fashioned punching bag.

After we finished our steak, I imagine me and Pig Rig going to a burger joint and getting burgers for each of us.. with 2 all beef patties, 2 slices of cheese and 4 strips of applewood smoked bacon, all inside a warm fresh toasted bun.. with a large Pepsi.

What about dessert?

What about dessert?
Hmm good point, can't forget the dessert. Well because we did eat a lot of Steak, we will go light on the dessert to save on the ole calorie intake. We will go for this....

freakshake.jpg

and also......................

ccb.jpg

Just going light on the desserts because Pig Rig was feeling a bit full from the main course. BTW he told me to tell you he woke up this morning at 158 on the dot, looking to drop to LW for his next fight

I think I would pick Daniel Cormier cause he seems nice. Would be a fun meal with jokes.

Big fan of GSP too but his French accent eludes me and I don't want to talk about aliens all through the meal

Also I think some nice garlic mashed potatoes would be nice too

mmmm mmmmm
I'd go have a 4 piece spicy dark at Popeyes with DC

I'd go have a steak burger at burger king with big country. Only if he's buying.

I hope he's not talkative.

Pat barry , go out and smoke!
Definetely with Rose Namajunas, (is not she far getter than paige?)
CEQ3samKSbo.jpg

With or without hair , in her case it really does not matter, rare case

Johnny Hendricks, can't go to a steak house without Pig Rig there. I imagine us ordering several large Steaks, with Grilled Onion, Potato, and Bacon Skewers. With a side of Horseradish sauce, and a nice big glass of Beer to wash it all down. I imagine us talking about all the failed weigh-ins, and the time he used GSP as a good ole fashioned punching bag.

After we finished our steak, I imagine me and Pig Rig going to a burger joint and getting burgers for each of us.. with 2 all beef patties, 2 slices of cheese and 4 strips of applewood smoked bacon, all inside a warm fresh toasted bun.. with a large Pepsi.
Johnny Hendricks would eat your steak when you go to the bathroom then feign ignorance.

I don't eat. Eat beef. I'd eat chicken with DC.
Or if it had to be steak, maybe Paige in case she'd twerk out in exchange for giving her my steak.

Wait... what's her name
Magana. Pretty sure there'd be a fighting chance of tappin that after a steak dinner.

Angela-Your-Majesty-Magana-NudeTheFappening-19.jpg

I'm not paying, am I? Cause if so, I choose Dana. I'll circle back to the table and recoup my costs from the $500 tip he'd leave.

Back