2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really helping the opposition campaign against you on content here. Do they realize how much dirt they can get from the dump yet?

I meant this to be a text message

You still need time to gape, so i can understand your lack of clarity.

I am announcing that i am running for the candidacy position.......Mr @Clippy.... It will be beautiful....

Just to clarify, I just considered that your announcement speech. You are in this race @senri . A race for the Nexus

You're really helping the opposition campaign against you on content here. Do they realize how much dirt they can get from the dump yet?

Also I prefer to call the dump the "Archive of Legends" cause it makes me feel better that most of my threads end up there.

Also I prefer to call the dump the "Archive of Legends" cause it makes me feel better that most of my threads end up there.

I start threads from the dump so you won't find me shitting on it.

@Jack V Savage

Perhaps your disdain for @snakedafunky will make you reconsider your bid this year? A counter-campaign of content and character to contract such a foe?

Reasonable.

I'm what you could call a progressive-nationalist. Conservative on identity, borders and mass immigration. As well as having society bend over for minorities.

But otherwise I am mega ecolo, pro-choice, and believe in gangbangs.

Do we converge ideologically?
This aligns with many of my beliefs as well.

My Ford Dogs caused more Alt-Right butthurt than every other leftist poster combined. Absolute fact. I was also part of the planning committee for the worst poster in the war room awards and threads.

@pcptornado can confirm.
A committee that nominated your good bud @Rational Poster. He even ended up with a podium finish.

Whites being replaced looks pretty awesome.
Indeed it does.

Rose-Bertram.gif

It was a great series of threads.
Absolute tops. Showed how sensitive some of the war room regulars are. One day in the OT and they're (I actually caught the misspell and changed it before posting) mashing the report button like a game of whack-a-mole.

Absolute tops. Showed how sensitive some of the war room regulars are. One day in the OT and they're (I actually caught the misspell and changed it before posting) mashing the report button like a game of whack-a-mole.

I was honestly disappointed in the sub-forum as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back