2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was honestly disappointed in the sub-forum as a whole.
Which one? Better have been this one, because if you were disappointed in the OT, you set the bar way too high.

Which one? Better have been this one, because if you were disappointed in the OT, you set the bar way too high.

Like your post said, in the WR crowd. Even if someone was upset, they should've acknowledged they were in the OT and grew up. Just ignore it if you aren't happy.

Absolute tops. Showed how sensitive some of the war room regulars are. One day in the OT and they're (I actually caught the misspell and changed it before posting) mashing the report button like a game of whack-a-mole.
Yeah, that shit was super fucking weak. It was all in fun, and it was going really well. Lots of people from all political sides were getting roasted.

looks like my wife was so mad she pooped on the floor :eek:

Mansion Clippy is in shambles!

@John Wang clean this shit up

And clippy continues to recruit the max amount of posters to this thread and the max amount of ineligible voters as well. Interesting campaign strategy continues

@Space congratulation on your engagement.

2qao5n7.jpg
No way....and all this time I thought space was a guy

And clippy continues to recruit the max amount of posters to this thread and the max amount of ineligible voters as well. Interesting campaign strategy continues

I'm not recruiting

I invited john wang here cause he's the annoyingest poster ever to scare all the voters away

Win by default when I vote for myself bitches

Yeah, that shit was super fucking weak. It was all in fun, and it was going really well. Lots of people from all political sides were getting roasted.
Yup. @Rational Poster took his lumps like a man (or whichever gender he prefers) and came out swinging. Did pretty good for an OT noob.

Others, not so much.

Can we have mandatory voting? Like in Australia.

The people who don't vote get rewarded with non-stop PMs from desperate campaigns for two weeks. Only fools don't vote.

Seriously tho guys, some guy tried to spam my PMs with seizure inducing gifs today.

This is getting serious. Luckily I don't get seizures.

There are right wing sleeper accounts on this forum laying in wait to attack our election.

Are they Russian too?

@Junes , I may have asked you this three times now so sorry but did you announce to run? I'm paranoid I didn't add someone to the candidate list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back